New 'True Blood' Season 5 Promo: Counting Down to the Premiere
HBO has just released another promo for "True Blood" season 5. Featuring Carrie Preston (Arlene) who reminds viewers of when the show will return, the short snippet offers glimpses of the upcoming chapter, including the ones that see Jason kneeling in front of a tomb, a hand coming out from the ground, and Sookie who seemingly has an intimate moment with Alcide.
In the fifth season of the HBO hit series, Russell Edgington is released from his cement grave. Dishing on who brought his character back, Denis O'Hare recently said, "It's somebody who nobody knows yet. It's a surprising character. And I think you get a hint in episode two, and then a big hint in episode five."
On how Russell will be seen after being buried alive, the actor gushed, "He's still vicious, he's still dangerous, he's still highly charming, but they added all this stuff to him." He went on spilling, "We get to see him fall in love!"
Beside Russell, Tara will also return although she was shot in the head in the season 4 finale. "The interesting thing, for me, is the fans watching Tara recover. She kind of becomes a new woman. The journey she's about to embark on is out of control," said Rutina Wesley of her alter ego.
The new season of "True Blood" will debut Sunday, June 10 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO. Christopher Meloni joins the cast as Roman, the leader of Vampire Authority.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked