New 'True Blood' Season 5 Promo: Counting Down to the Premiere
HBO has just released another promo for "True Blood" season 5. Featuring Carrie Preston (Arlene) who reminds viewers of when the show will return, the short snippet offers glimpses of the upcoming chapter, including the ones that see Jason kneeling in front of a tomb, a hand coming out from the ground, and Sookie who seemingly has an intimate moment with Alcide.
In the fifth season of the HBO hit series, Russell Edgington is released from his cement grave. Dishing on who brought his character back, Denis O'Hare recently said, "It's somebody who nobody knows yet. It's a surprising character. And I think you get a hint in episode two, and then a big hint in episode five."
On how Russell will be seen after being buried alive, the actor gushed, "He's still vicious, he's still dangerous, he's still highly charming, but they added all this stuff to him." He went on spilling, "We get to see him fall in love!"
Beside Russell, Tara will also return although she was shot in the head in the season 4 finale. "The interesting thing, for me, is the fans watching Tara recover. She kind of becomes a new woman. The journey she's about to embark on is out of control," said Rutina Wesley of her alter ego.
The new season of "True Blood" will debut Sunday, June 10 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO. Christopher Meloni joins the cast as Roman, the leader of Vampire Authority.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris