Jenelle Evans Reconciles With Gary Head, Plans December Wedding
Jenelle Evans and her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Head are back to being an engaged couple, just a few days after having a huge fight. According to an E! News source, the couple didn't really end their engagement despite their war of words on Twitter.
"The engagement is back on. It wasn't ever really off," the source says. "Gary admitted he was wrong and felt really bad for kicking in her door. He went over and fixed it this weekend."
"Gary and Jenelle are aiming for a December wedding. Gary has some relatives in Afghanistan and the couple wants to wait until they get back so they can be at the wedding."
The "Teen Mom 2" star ranted on Twitter about Gary breaking her door and stealing her necklace. Back then, he explained that he purposely held her necklace hostage until he got his ring back. In response to her complaint about her damaged door, he tweeted on June 6, "I'm fixin her door today."
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC