Jenelle Evans Reconciles With Gary Head, Plans December Wedding
Jenelle Evans and her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Head are back to being an engaged couple, just a few days after having a huge fight. According to an E! News source, the couple didn't really end their engagement despite their war of words on Twitter.
"The engagement is back on. It wasn't ever really off," the source says. "Gary admitted he was wrong and felt really bad for kicking in her door. He went over and fixed it this weekend."
"Gary and Jenelle are aiming for a December wedding. Gary has some relatives in Afghanistan and the couple wants to wait until they get back so they can be at the wedding."
The "Teen Mom 2" star ranted on Twitter about Gary breaking her door and stealing her necklace. Back then, he explained that he purposely held her necklace hostage until he got his ring back. In response to her complaint about her damaged door, he tweeted on June 6, "I'm fixin her door today."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos