Jenelle Evans Reconciles With Gary Head, Plans December Wedding
Jenelle Evans and her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Head are back to being an engaged couple, just a few days after having a huge fight. According to an E! News source, the couple didn't really end their engagement despite their war of words on Twitter.
"The engagement is back on. It wasn't ever really off," the source says. "Gary admitted he was wrong and felt really bad for kicking in her door. He went over and fixed it this weekend."
"Gary and Jenelle are aiming for a December wedding. Gary has some relatives in Afghanistan and the couple wants to wait until they get back so they can be at the wedding."
The "Teen Mom 2" star ranted on Twitter about Gary breaking her door and stealing her necklace. Back then, he explained that he purposely held her necklace hostage until he got his ring back. In response to her complaint about her damaged door, he tweeted on June 6, "I'm fixin her door today."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce