Jenelle Evans Reconciles With Gary Head, Plans December Wedding
Jenelle Evans and her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Head are back to being an engaged couple, just a few days after having a huge fight. According to an E! News source, the couple didn't really end their engagement despite their war of words on Twitter.
"The engagement is back on. It wasn't ever really off," the source says. "Gary admitted he was wrong and felt really bad for kicking in her door. He went over and fixed it this weekend."
"Gary and Jenelle are aiming for a December wedding. Gary has some relatives in Afghanistan and the couple wants to wait until they get back so they can be at the wedding."
The "Teen Mom 2" star ranted on Twitter about Gary breaking her door and stealing her necklace. Back then, he explained that he purposely held her necklace hostage until he got his ring back. In response to her complaint about her damaged door, he tweeted on June 6, "I'm fixin her door today."
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation