Jenelle Evans Reconciles With Gary Head, Plans December Wedding
Jenelle Evans and her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Head are back to being an engaged couple, just a few days after having a huge fight. According to an E! News source, the couple didn't really end their engagement despite their war of words on Twitter.
"The engagement is back on. It wasn't ever really off," the source says. "Gary admitted he was wrong and felt really bad for kicking in her door. He went over and fixed it this weekend."
"Gary and Jenelle are aiming for a December wedding. Gary has some relatives in Afghanistan and the couple wants to wait until they get back so they can be at the wedding."
The "Teen Mom 2" star ranted on Twitter about Gary breaking her door and stealing her necklace. Back then, he explained that he purposely held her necklace hostage until he got his ring back. In response to her complaint about her damaged door, he tweeted on June 6, "I'm fixin her door today."
More Jenelle Evans News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story