Kelsey Grammer Swaps Vows With Fourth Wife Again
Kelsey Grammer is married for the second time to his fourth wife, Kayte Grammer. The couple, who is expecting twins next month, renewed their wedding vows on Saturday, June 2 evening at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas.
The Grammers first got married in a lavish ceremony in New York City's Longacre Theater on February 25, 2011. This time they made it intimate and private. "Kayte's the most wonderful person in the world," Grammer told People of his bride, who wore a custom-made Peter Langner baby-doll dress. "I'm just so happy! We're really excited." Grammer wore a Tom Ford suit.
Grammer jokingly said the reason they do a second wedding is because he "always wanted shot-gun wedding pictures so we can show the kids later on!" But seriously, he said, "We wanted to celebrate and re-dedicate [ourselves] to how much we love each other and to our growing family around the bend."
On the last note, Grammer said about his bride, "I love that she had the courage to marry me twice!"
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'