Kelsey Grammer Swaps Vows With Fourth Wife Again
Kelsey Grammer is married for the second time to his fourth wife, Kayte Grammer. The couple, who is expecting twins next month, renewed their wedding vows on Saturday, June 2 evening at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas.
The Grammers first got married in a lavish ceremony in New York City's Longacre Theater on February 25, 2011. This time they made it intimate and private. "Kayte's the most wonderful person in the world," Grammer told People of his bride, who wore a custom-made Peter Langner baby-doll dress. "I'm just so happy! We're really excited." Grammer wore a Tom Ford suit.
Grammer jokingly said the reason they do a second wedding is because he "always wanted shot-gun wedding pictures so we can show the kids later on!" But seriously, he said, "We wanted to celebrate and re-dedicate [ourselves] to how much we love each other and to our growing family around the bend."
On the last note, Grammer said about his bride, "I love that she had the courage to marry me twice!"
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign