Kelsey Grammer Swaps Vows With Fourth Wife Again
Kelsey Grammer is married for the second time to his fourth wife, Kayte Grammer. The couple, who is expecting twins next month, renewed their wedding vows on Saturday, June 2 evening at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas.
The Grammers first got married in a lavish ceremony in New York City's Longacre Theater on February 25, 2011. This time they made it intimate and private. "Kayte's the most wonderful person in the world," Grammer told People of his bride, who wore a custom-made Peter Langner baby-doll dress. "I'm just so happy! We're really excited." Grammer wore a Tom Ford suit.
Grammer jokingly said the reason they do a second wedding is because he "always wanted shot-gun wedding pictures so we can show the kids later on!" But seriously, he said, "We wanted to celebrate and re-dedicate [ourselves] to how much we love each other and to our growing family around the bend."
On the last note, Grammer said about his bride, "I love that she had the courage to marry me twice!"
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer