Amanda Seyfried and Josh Hartnett Cooling Down Romance
Amanda Seyfried is not planning to get into a serious relationship at the moment. The "Les Miserables" star has reportedly taken her relationship with actor Josh Hartnett down a notch after four months of dating.
"She's kind of a super clingy girlfriend and he doesn't want that," one Hartnett insider told Us Weekly. "He really likes his space and she wasn't happy about that." However, it doesn't mean that they have called it quits, "they're definitely cooling down on his terms," the source added.
The problem with the relationship reportedly is the actor's playboy nature. "His pattern is to get tired of girls. They were really hot for each other for a while, but she had to go to London for Les Mis [filming] and she's been there for months," another source quipped. "He went to visit a few times but they just didn't end up caring enough to work that hard for it."
Hartnett nevertheless would hook it up with her again the next time they were in the same town because "he thinks she's fun and interesting."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos