Amanda Seyfried and Josh Hartnett Cooling Down Romance
Amanda Seyfried is not planning to get into a serious relationship at the moment. The "Les Miserables" star has reportedly taken her relationship with actor Josh Hartnett down a notch after four months of dating.
"She's kind of a super clingy girlfriend and he doesn't want that," one Hartnett insider told Us Weekly. "He really likes his space and she wasn't happy about that." However, it doesn't mean that they have called it quits, "they're definitely cooling down on his terms," the source added.
The problem with the relationship reportedly is the actor's playboy nature. "His pattern is to get tired of girls. They were really hot for each other for a while, but she had to go to London for Les Mis [filming] and she's been there for months," another source quipped. "He went to visit a few times but they just didn't end up caring enough to work that hard for it."
Hartnett nevertheless would hook it up with her again the next time they were in the same town because "he thinks she's fun and interesting."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle