Amanda Seyfried and Josh Hartnett Cooling Down Romance
Amanda Seyfried is not planning to get into a serious relationship at the moment. The "Les Miserables" star has reportedly taken her relationship with actor Josh Hartnett down a notch after four months of dating.
"She's kind of a super clingy girlfriend and he doesn't want that," one Hartnett insider told Us Weekly. "He really likes his space and she wasn't happy about that." However, it doesn't mean that they have called it quits, "they're definitely cooling down on his terms," the source added.
The problem with the relationship reportedly is the actor's playboy nature. "His pattern is to get tired of girls. They were really hot for each other for a while, but she had to go to London for Les Mis [filming] and she's been there for months," another source quipped. "He went to visit a few times but they just didn't end up caring enough to work that hard for it."
Hartnett nevertheless would hook it up with her again the next time they were in the same town because "he thinks she's fun and interesting."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory