Amanda Seyfried and Josh Hartnett Cooling Down Romance
Amanda Seyfried is not planning to get into a serious relationship at the moment. The "Les Miserables" star has reportedly taken her relationship with actor Josh Hartnett down a notch after four months of dating.
"She's kind of a super clingy girlfriend and he doesn't want that," one Hartnett insider told Us Weekly. "He really likes his space and she wasn't happy about that." However, it doesn't mean that they have called it quits, "they're definitely cooling down on his terms," the source added.
The problem with the relationship reportedly is the actor's playboy nature. "His pattern is to get tired of girls. They were really hot for each other for a while, but she had to go to London for Les Mis [filming] and she's been there for months," another source quipped. "He went to visit a few times but they just didn't end up caring enough to work that hard for it."
Hartnett nevertheless would hook it up with her again the next time they were in the same town because "he thinks she's fun and interesting."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal