Inside Drew Barrymore's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
It's a busy weekend for Drew Barrymore who will tie the knot to the father of her first child, Will Kopelman, on Saturday, June 2 night. The actress held a rehearsal dinner on Friday in Montecito, Calif. with about 70 guests in attendance.
According to E! Online's source the pre-wedding reception was held at the patio of San Ysidro Ranch overlooking citrus trees and a lily pond. Guests were served cocktails as they all watched the sun went down.
Some of the guests, mainly Barrymore's friends, stay at the ranch for the weekend. Meanwhile, Kopelman's family stay at the nearest Four Seasons Hotel. After they left the rehearsal dinner, the guests were surprised in the hotel rooms with a gift basket from the bride and groom. They were treated to Santa Barbara olives, chocolate truffles and bouquets of lavender.
The couple is expected to tie the knot in a $5.7 million Montecito, Calif. Estate which was built in 1937. Set on two acres of land, the Colonial-style, single family-style home has five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths.
Celebrities who reportedly make the trip to the wedding are Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, Molly Sims and Mariska Hargitay among others.
More Drew Barrymore News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March