Inside Drew Barrymore's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
It's a busy weekend for Drew Barrymore who will tie the knot to the father of her first child, Will Kopelman, on Saturday, June 2 night. The actress held a rehearsal dinner on Friday in Montecito, Calif. with about 70 guests in attendance.
According to E! Online's source the pre-wedding reception was held at the patio of San Ysidro Ranch overlooking citrus trees and a lily pond. Guests were served cocktails as they all watched the sun went down.
Some of the guests, mainly Barrymore's friends, stay at the ranch for the weekend. Meanwhile, Kopelman's family stay at the nearest Four Seasons Hotel. After they left the rehearsal dinner, the guests were surprised in the hotel rooms with a gift basket from the bride and groom. They were treated to Santa Barbara olives, chocolate truffles and bouquets of lavender.
The couple is expected to tie the knot in a $5.7 million Montecito, Calif. Estate which was built in 1937. Set on two acres of land, the Colonial-style, single family-style home has five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths.
Celebrities who reportedly make the trip to the wedding are Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, Molly Sims and Mariska Hargitay among others.
More Drew Barrymore News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns