Inside Drew Barrymore's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
It's a busy weekend for Drew Barrymore who will tie the knot to the father of her first child, Will Kopelman, on Saturday, June 2 night. The actress held a rehearsal dinner on Friday in Montecito, Calif. with about 70 guests in attendance.
According to E! Online's source the pre-wedding reception was held at the patio of San Ysidro Ranch overlooking citrus trees and a lily pond. Guests were served cocktails as they all watched the sun went down.
Some of the guests, mainly Barrymore's friends, stay at the ranch for the weekend. Meanwhile, Kopelman's family stay at the nearest Four Seasons Hotel. After they left the rehearsal dinner, the guests were surprised in the hotel rooms with a gift basket from the bride and groom. They were treated to Santa Barbara olives, chocolate truffles and bouquets of lavender.
The couple is expected to tie the knot in a $5.7 million Montecito, Calif. Estate which was built in 1937. Set on two acres of land, the Colonial-style, single family-style home has five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths.
Celebrities who reportedly make the trip to the wedding are Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, Molly Sims and Mariska Hargitay among others.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones