Inside Drew Barrymore's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
It's a busy weekend for Drew Barrymore who will tie the knot to the father of her first child, Will Kopelman, on Saturday, June 2 night. The actress held a rehearsal dinner on Friday in Montecito, Calif. with about 70 guests in attendance.
According to E! Online's source the pre-wedding reception was held at the patio of San Ysidro Ranch overlooking citrus trees and a lily pond. Guests were served cocktails as they all watched the sun went down.
Some of the guests, mainly Barrymore's friends, stay at the ranch for the weekend. Meanwhile, Kopelman's family stay at the nearest Four Seasons Hotel. After they left the rehearsal dinner, the guests were surprised in the hotel rooms with a gift basket from the bride and groom. They were treated to Santa Barbara olives, chocolate truffles and bouquets of lavender.
The couple is expected to tie the knot in a $5.7 million Montecito, Calif. Estate which was built in 1937. Set on two acres of land, the Colonial-style, single family-style home has five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths.
Celebrities who reportedly make the trip to the wedding are Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, Molly Sims and Mariska Hargitay among others.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics