Video: Justin Bieber Shows 'Paralyzed' Eyebrow After Running Into Wall
Justin Bieber gave update on his condition after accidentally smacking his head on a wall of glass. The teen pop singing sensation said in a video message that he's nursing his eyebrow. He claimed that he couldn't move his eyebrow after the incident.
"I got into a fight with glass window yesterday and in result I can't move my eyebrow," the Canadian teen idol spilled. "There's no wrinkles on this side. How weird is that? It's the weirdest thing. Some weird stuff going on there."
Justin Bieber passed out and suffered a concussion after running into the wall. He hit his head on the glass when he walked backstage during a concert in Paris and blacked out moments later while on his way to his dressing room.
"Thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine," he tweeted to his fans. "The fact you all knew what happened before my mom even did is impressive. lol. I have amazing fans. very grateful for your love."
While staying in the city, Bieber treated her devotees with an impromptu performance from the balcony of the Universal Music office on Friday afternoon, June 1. He sang "Baby" and "Boyfriend" using a megaphone with Dan Kanter on the guitar.
More Justin Bieber News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney