Video: Justin Bieber Shows 'Paralyzed' Eyebrow After Running Into Wall
Justin Bieber gave update on his condition after accidentally smacking his head on a wall of glass. The teen pop singing sensation said in a video message that he's nursing his eyebrow. He claimed that he couldn't move his eyebrow after the incident.
"I got into a fight with glass window yesterday and in result I can't move my eyebrow," the Canadian teen idol spilled. "There's no wrinkles on this side. How weird is that? It's the weirdest thing. Some weird stuff going on there."
Justin Bieber passed out and suffered a concussion after running into the wall. He hit his head on the glass when he walked backstage during a concert in Paris and blacked out moments later while on his way to his dressing room.
"Thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine," he tweeted to his fans. "The fact you all knew what happened before my mom even did is impressive. lol. I have amazing fans. very grateful for your love."
While staying in the city, Bieber treated her devotees with an impromptu performance from the balcony of the Universal Music office on Friday afternoon, June 1. He sang "Baby" and "Boyfriend" using a megaphone with Dan Kanter on the guitar.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked