First 10 Minutes of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Launches New Mystery
To tide fans over the upcoming premiere of "Pretty Little Liars" season 3, ABC Family has shared the first 10 minutes of the first episode. It begins by reminding viewers of some important moments in the second season before featuring the girls five months after the death of Maya.
The Liars catch up on how they spent their summer and have a toast for Maya. Aria, Hanna and Spencer later wake up finding Emily's gone. They find her at Alison's dug-up grave, standing in front of an empty coffin while holding a shovel.
Learning that someone called Emily from her phone while she was asleep, Spencer takes her friends to the Hastings lakehouse after removing all stuff that may connect them to the missing corpse. In another scene, Hanna and Aria see Lucas in town.
The next morning, Spencer's mom calls her to inform her about an investigation launched on the empty grave. Trying to cover their tracks, Spencer tells the other girls, "Last night never happened."
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with its third season on Tuesday, June 5 at 8/7c on ABC Family. Shay Mitchell said Emily is back with a vengeance following the murder of Maya. " 'A' has done other things before that have been quite serious, but now you've killed somebody who's extremely close to her [Emily]. Another person. For Emily, it's no more 'Mrs. Nice Emily'," she explained.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song