First 'Rock of Ages' Clip: Julianne Hough and Diego Boneta Deliver 'Jukebox Hero'
Building the anticipation to the U.S. release of "Rock of Ages", Warner Bros. Pictures reveals a first clip for the anticipated musical movie. The snippet, which is released via MTV, shows Julianne Hough's Sherrie and Diego Boneta's Drew picking up some vinyl at a record store before they deliver a head-banging rendition of Foreigner's "Jukebox Hero".
Small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock 'n' roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake and more.
Aside from Hough and Boneta, "Rock of Ages" stars Tom Cruise as charismatic rock star Stacee Jaxx, who is the idol of Sherrie and Drew. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are the likes of Malin Akerman, Russell Brand, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige, Paul Giamatti and Bryan Cranston.
Directed by Adam Shankman, the Broadway play-adapted film will arrive in cinemas nationwide on June 15.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community