First 'Rock of Ages' Clip: Julianne Hough and Diego Boneta Deliver 'Jukebox Hero'
Building the anticipation to the U.S. release of "Rock of Ages", Warner Bros. Pictures reveals a first clip for the anticipated musical movie. The snippet, which is released via MTV, shows Julianne Hough's Sherrie and Diego Boneta's Drew picking up some vinyl at a record store before they deliver a head-banging rendition of Foreigner's "Jukebox Hero".
Small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock 'n' roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake and more.
Aside from Hough and Boneta, "Rock of Ages" stars Tom Cruise as charismatic rock star Stacee Jaxx, who is the idol of Sherrie and Drew. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are the likes of Malin Akerman, Russell Brand, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige, Paul Giamatti and Bryan Cranston.
Directed by Adam Shankman, the Broadway play-adapted film will arrive in cinemas nationwide on June 15.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video