Jenelle Evans Ends Engagement to Gary Head, Accuses Him of Stealing Her Necklace
Jenelle Evans is no longer engaged. The "Teen Mom 2" star, who just got a boob job, called off her engagement to her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Head and claimed that he broke her door and stole her necklace.
20-year-old Jenelle tweeted, "Thanks to @gary_head for stealing my $300 Tiffany necklace... What marine does that ?!" She added in another angry note, "Thanks @gary_head for breaking my door, when r u going to fix it ?!"
In response, Gary posted, "Her necklace is at her house hidden until I get my ring back." He also wrote to her, "Going to sleep. Some people actually WORK for a living." Replying to her complaint on her damaged door, he tweeted, "I'm fixin her door today."
Both of them felt miserable on the day they had fight. While Gary called it his "worst day ever," Janelle claimed she's "so numb. Feel like throwing up." The mother of one also felt like "bawling my eyes out at the top of my lungs."
Just a few hours before the fight, Gary and Jenelle got lovely dovey. He wrote to her, "Love you sweetheart. Can't wait to see you tomorrow," to which she replied, "awhhhh love u too :) can't wait to see u sorry u couldn't come here :( miss u."
According to a Us Weekly source, the couple had a huge fight after "he hooked up with a girl while they were on a break and she just found out and flipped out." Another source told E! News, "It's just your usual lover's spat. They will get back together. They probably already have."
Jenelle reportedly still had her engagement ring.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March