Jenelle Evans Ends Engagement to Gary Head, Accuses Him of Stealing Her Necklace
Jenelle Evans is no longer engaged. The "Teen Mom 2" star, who just got a boob job, called off her engagement to her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Head and claimed that he broke her door and stole her necklace.
20-year-old Jenelle tweeted, "Thanks to @gary_head for stealing my $300 Tiffany necklace... What marine does that ?!" She added in another angry note, "Thanks @gary_head for breaking my door, when r u going to fix it ?!"
In response, Gary posted, "Her necklace is at her house hidden until I get my ring back." He also wrote to her, "Going to sleep. Some people actually WORK for a living." Replying to her complaint on her damaged door, he tweeted, "I'm fixin her door today."
Both of them felt miserable on the day they had fight. While Gary called it his "worst day ever," Janelle claimed she's "so numb. Feel like throwing up." The mother of one also felt like "bawling my eyes out at the top of my lungs."
Just a few hours before the fight, Gary and Jenelle got lovely dovey. He wrote to her, "Love you sweetheart. Can't wait to see you tomorrow," to which she replied, "awhhhh love u too :) can't wait to see u sorry u couldn't come here :( miss u."
According to a Us Weekly source, the couple had a huge fight after "he hooked up with a girl while they were on a break and she just found out and flipped out." Another source told E! News, "It's just your usual lover's spat. They will get back together. They probably already have."
Jenelle reportedly still had her engagement ring.
More Jenelle Evans News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama