Videos: Taylor Swift Performs at Justin Timberlake-Hosted Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting
Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake cheered up the crowd at the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting event, which also served as the 50th anniversary celebration for the retail giant, on Friday, June 1. While Swift delivered a live performance, Timberlake served as the master of ceremonies.
Looking pretty in a floral print dress, Swift played her trusty banjo while singing her hit songs "Love Story" and "Mean". Before throwing a live performance to the screaming audience, the blond beauty was introduced by host Timberlake as just an ordinary Wal-Mart costumer.
"My name is Taylor, I'm from Nashville," the 22-year-old country music crooner said to the crowd. JT asked back, "I guess if you're a singer and you live in Nashville, you're probably a songwriter, too?" The songstress replied, "Yeah, and I have six Grammys, too," before the former NSYNC member jokingly scoffed, "Waitress!!"
In addition to having Swift and Timberlake, the event which took place at the Fayetteville, Arkansas was made merry by such musicians as Celine Dion, Lionel Richie, Juanes and the Zac Brown Band.
Taylor Swift's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Justin Timberlake Hosts the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Celine Dion's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
More Taylor Swift News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set