Videos: Taylor Swift Performs at Justin Timberlake-Hosted Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting
Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake cheered up the crowd at the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting event, which also served as the 50th anniversary celebration for the retail giant, on Friday, June 1. While Swift delivered a live performance, Timberlake served as the master of ceremonies.
Looking pretty in a floral print dress, Swift played her trusty banjo while singing her hit songs "Love Story" and "Mean". Before throwing a live performance to the screaming audience, the blond beauty was introduced by host Timberlake as just an ordinary Wal-Mart costumer.
"My name is Taylor, I'm from Nashville," the 22-year-old country music crooner said to the crowd. JT asked back, "I guess if you're a singer and you live in Nashville, you're probably a songwriter, too?" The songstress replied, "Yeah, and I have six Grammys, too," before the former NSYNC member jokingly scoffed, "Waitress!!"
In addition to having Swift and Timberlake, the event which took place at the Fayetteville, Arkansas was made merry by such musicians as Celine Dion, Lionel Richie, Juanes and the Zac Brown Band.
Taylor Swift's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Justin Timberlake Hosts the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Celine Dion's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
More Taylor Swift News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'