Videos: Taylor Swift Performs at Justin Timberlake-Hosted Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting
Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake cheered up the crowd at the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting event, which also served as the 50th anniversary celebration for the retail giant, on Friday, June 1. While Swift delivered a live performance, Timberlake served as the master of ceremonies.
Looking pretty in a floral print dress, Swift played her trusty banjo while singing her hit songs "Love Story" and "Mean". Before throwing a live performance to the screaming audience, the blond beauty was introduced by host Timberlake as just an ordinary Wal-Mart costumer.
"My name is Taylor, I'm from Nashville," the 22-year-old country music crooner said to the crowd. JT asked back, "I guess if you're a singer and you live in Nashville, you're probably a songwriter, too?" The songstress replied, "Yeah, and I have six Grammys, too," before the former NSYNC member jokingly scoffed, "Waitress!!"
In addition to having Swift and Timberlake, the event which took place at the Fayetteville, Arkansas was made merry by such musicians as Celine Dion, Lionel Richie, Juanes and the Zac Brown Band.
Taylor Swift's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Justin Timberlake Hosts the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Celine Dion's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
More Taylor Swift News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors