Videos: Taylor Swift Performs at Justin Timberlake-Hosted Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting
Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake cheered up the crowd at the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting event, which also served as the 50th anniversary celebration for the retail giant, on Friday, June 1. While Swift delivered a live performance, Timberlake served as the master of ceremonies.
Looking pretty in a floral print dress, Swift played her trusty banjo while singing her hit songs "Love Story" and "Mean". Before throwing a live performance to the screaming audience, the blond beauty was introduced by host Timberlake as just an ordinary Wal-Mart costumer.
"My name is Taylor, I'm from Nashville," the 22-year-old country music crooner said to the crowd. JT asked back, "I guess if you're a singer and you live in Nashville, you're probably a songwriter, too?" The songstress replied, "Yeah, and I have six Grammys, too," before the former NSYNC member jokingly scoffed, "Waitress!!"
In addition to having Swift and Timberlake, the event which took place at the Fayetteville, Arkansas was made merry by such musicians as Celine Dion, Lionel Richie, Juanes and the Zac Brown Band.
Taylor Swift's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Justin Timberlake Hosts the Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
Celine Dion's Live Performance at Wal-Mart Shareholder Meeting:
More Taylor Swift News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host