Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Confirm Reconciliation on Twitter
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris, who infamously split five days before their wedding, are getting back together. The 86-year-old Playboy honcho and his 26-year-old former fiancee confirm the reconciliation on their respective Twitters.
Harris tweeted, "Happy to be back home at the Playboy Mansion with @hughhefner and our puppy Charlie. I missed all the love and laughs." She added, "Yes @hughhefner and I are back together. Yes I am his #1 girl again. Yes we are happy. Hope that clears up any confusion! Xo."
Hefner, meanwhile, posted, "Shera & my other Mansion girlfriends welcomed Crystal here at dinner on Tuesday night, before playing games together." He also wrote, "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends."
In another tweet, Hefner explained how the reunion came about. "It's Mary O'Conner that brought Crystal Harris back. Crystal was miserable & said so. Mary told Crystal to write & tell me, which she did," so he explained.
Hefner was forced to call off his and Harris' wedding after she dumped him. On the day she was supposed to walk down the aisle with the Playboy founder, she reportedly went partying in Las Vegas. "The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage," he said back then.
The one-time Playboy Playmate, meanwhile, took a shot at his sexual skills. "He doesn't really take off his clothes. I've never seen Hef naked," she once said in an interview before adding that they only had sex once and it lasted "like two seconds."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones