'Snow White' Star Charlize Theron Questioned by Her Mom Over Her Parenting Skills
Charlize Theron admitted her mother is concerned about her parenting skills. The actress, who plays Queen Ravenna on "Snow White and the Huntsman", revealed she was feeding her son Jackson while watching "Game of Thrones", leaving her mom baffled.
"And my mum was like, 'Do you think it's fine that you're feeding your son while there's sword fights?'," the 36-year-old movie beauty opened up to Us Weekly. "I was like, 'It's fine, mum. It's fine.' So, yeah, I'm somewhat obsessed with that right now."
"I cannot get enough of that," she additionally gushed. "When my son came in to my life that was our bottle feeds because I couldn't watch television and I slept so little. And that was my TiVo feed every two hours watching 'Game of Thrones'."
In a previous chat with MTV, Theron talked about the adjustment she was making as a first-time mother. She said she would censor herself and restrain from cursing when she's around her adopted kid. "A lot of people have sent me these children's books, and there's this amazing book, a best-seller [called] 'Go the F**k to Sleep'," she said.
"This book was fantastic for me because it made me realize that I don't need to judge myself right now," she stated. "The whole book is just basically, 'Please, go the f**k to sleep.' [Jackson] doesn't understand anything right now, and so he just wants my face to look a certain way."
More Charlize Theron News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March