Charlie Sheen's Ex-Wife Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab
Brooke Mueller has checked back into rehab, so TMZ reported. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen reportedly sought an in-patient treatment for substance abuse a few weeks ago after visiting the actor at his L.A. home.
Mueller "seemed out of it" during the visit, leading Sheen to call an addiction specialist. The mother of two allegedly left before the professional had a chance to examine her, but later went to rehab on her own.
Last December, Mueller entered rehab after she got arrested for cocaine possession and assault in Aspen. It wasn't her first time seeking treatment to deal with her drug and drink problems. Back in July 2011, she completed a 45-day outpatient rehab program.
She's currently on probation stemming from the December arrest. She has to stay out of drugs and alcohol for 12 months to avoid jail. "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery," she once said.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance