Charlie Sheen's Ex-Wife Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab
Brooke Mueller has checked back into rehab, so TMZ reported. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen reportedly sought an in-patient treatment for substance abuse a few weeks ago after visiting the actor at his L.A. home.
Mueller "seemed out of it" during the visit, leading Sheen to call an addiction specialist. The mother of two allegedly left before the professional had a chance to examine her, but later went to rehab on her own.
Last December, Mueller entered rehab after she got arrested for cocaine possession and assault in Aspen. It wasn't her first time seeking treatment to deal with her drug and drink problems. Back in July 2011, she completed a 45-day outpatient rehab program.
She's currently on probation stemming from the December arrest. She has to stay out of drugs and alcohol for 12 months to avoid jail. "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery," she once said.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip