Charlie Sheen's Ex-Wife Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab
Brooke Mueller has checked back into rehab, so TMZ reported. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen reportedly sought an in-patient treatment for substance abuse a few weeks ago after visiting the actor at his L.A. home.
Mueller "seemed out of it" during the visit, leading Sheen to call an addiction specialist. The mother of two allegedly left before the professional had a chance to examine her, but later went to rehab on her own.
Last December, Mueller entered rehab after she got arrested for cocaine possession and assault in Aspen. It wasn't her first time seeking treatment to deal with her drug and drink problems. Back in July 2011, she completed a 45-day outpatient rehab program.
She's currently on probation stemming from the December arrest. She has to stay out of drugs and alcohol for 12 months to avoid jail. "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery," she once said.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2