Charlie Sheen's Ex-Wife Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab
Brooke Mueller has checked back into rehab, so TMZ reported. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen reportedly sought an in-patient treatment for substance abuse a few weeks ago after visiting the actor at his L.A. home.
Mueller "seemed out of it" during the visit, leading Sheen to call an addiction specialist. The mother of two allegedly left before the professional had a chance to examine her, but later went to rehab on her own.
Last December, Mueller entered rehab after she got arrested for cocaine possession and assault in Aspen. It wasn't her first time seeking treatment to deal with her drug and drink problems. Back in July 2011, she completed a 45-day outpatient rehab program.
She's currently on probation stemming from the December arrest. She has to stay out of drugs and alcohol for 12 months to avoid jail. "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery," she once said.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked