Charlie Sheen's Ex-Wife Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab
Brooke Mueller has checked back into rehab, so TMZ reported. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen reportedly sought an in-patient treatment for substance abuse a few weeks ago after visiting the actor at his L.A. home.
Mueller "seemed out of it" during the visit, leading Sheen to call an addiction specialist. The mother of two allegedly left before the professional had a chance to examine her, but later went to rehab on her own.
Last December, Mueller entered rehab after she got arrested for cocaine possession and assault in Aspen. It wasn't her first time seeking treatment to deal with her drug and drink problems. Back in July 2011, she completed a 45-day outpatient rehab program.
She's currently on probation stemming from the December arrest. She has to stay out of drugs and alcohol for 12 months to avoid jail. "I feel like I am a new person with a new pair of eyes. I am excited about my children and my recovery," she once said.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'