Robin Thicke Releases Music Video for Whitney Houston Tribute Song
Robin Thicke remembers Whitney Houston in his latest music video. The "Duets" judge takes a stroll on the streets of Los Angeles while crooning the late singer's 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" and taking fans to places which show how much she will be missed.
The cover song was released in February as a free download. "This is my tribute to the great Whitney Houston. Sending my prayers to her family," the husband of actress Paula Patton wrote on Twitter back then.
The "Pretty Lil' Heart" played it live for the very first time on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in an emotional performance. "I'm sorry, I got a little choked up everybody," he said. "I was actually thinking about her the whole time."
Robin Thicke's "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" Music Video
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media