Robin Thicke Releases Music Video for Whitney Houston Tribute Song
Robin Thicke remembers Whitney Houston in his latest music video. The "Duets" judge takes a stroll on the streets of Los Angeles while crooning the late singer's 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" and taking fans to places which show how much she will be missed.
The cover song was released in February as a free download. "This is my tribute to the great Whitney Houston. Sending my prayers to her family," the husband of actress Paula Patton wrote on Twitter back then.
The "Pretty Lil' Heart" played it live for the very first time on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in an emotional performance. "I'm sorry, I got a little choked up everybody," he said. "I was actually thinking about her the whole time."
Robin Thicke's "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" Music Video
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet