Robin Thicke Releases Music Video for Whitney Houston Tribute Song
Robin Thicke remembers Whitney Houston in his latest music video. The "Duets" judge takes a stroll on the streets of Los Angeles while crooning the late singer's 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" and taking fans to places which show how much she will be missed.
The cover song was released in February as a free download. "This is my tribute to the great Whitney Houston. Sending my prayers to her family," the husband of actress Paula Patton wrote on Twitter back then.
The "Pretty Lil' Heart" played it live for the very first time on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in an emotional performance. "I'm sorry, I got a little choked up everybody," he said. "I was actually thinking about her the whole time."
More Robin Thicke News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'