Robin Thicke Releases Music Video for Whitney Houston Tribute Song
Robin Thicke remembers Whitney Houston in his latest music video. The "Duets" judge takes a stroll on the streets of Los Angeles while crooning the late singer's 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" and taking fans to places which show how much she will be missed.
The cover song was released in February as a free download. "This is my tribute to the great Whitney Houston. Sending my prayers to her family," the husband of actress Paula Patton wrote on Twitter back then.
The "Pretty Lil' Heart" played it live for the very first time on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in an emotional performance. "I'm sorry, I got a little choked up everybody," he said. "I was actually thinking about her the whole time."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?