Robin Thicke Releases Music Video for Whitney Houston Tribute Song
Robin Thicke remembers Whitney Houston in his latest music video. The "Duets" judge takes a stroll on the streets of Los Angeles while crooning the late singer's 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" and taking fans to places which show how much she will be missed.
The cover song was released in February as a free download. "This is my tribute to the great Whitney Houston. Sending my prayers to her family," the husband of actress Paula Patton wrote on Twitter back then.
The "Pretty Lil' Heart" played it live for the very first time on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in an emotional performance. "I'm sorry, I got a little choked up everybody," he said. "I was actually thinking about her the whole time."
Robin Thicke's "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" Music Video
More Robin Thicke News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival