'Necessary Roughness' Season 2: Marc Blucas Dishes on Dani and Matt's Secretive Relationship
A week before the return of "Necessary Roughness", more scoops from the upcoming season 2 have been shared by Marc Blucas. Among the things explained by the actor is how Dani and Matt's personal relationship will be written in the story in the next chapter.
"On the personal side, Matt's relationship with Dani starts out pretty secretive because we want to see if it goes where we want it to go before involving the kids," so the Matthew Donnally of the drama series claimed. "And then there's a lot that happens that comes with a relationship evolving."
However, Blucas added that Matt will come to point where he thinks, "The secret thing is fun, but hey, if this relationship is gonna kick to the next level, who cares about the rest of the stuff?" He went on dishing, "So, Matt will need to accept that 'well ok there are kids who need to accept me and I them'."
As for Dani, she "will have to accept the fact that 'well so we work together, who cares, it happens all the time that people who work together fall for each other'." Blucas teased there will be both drama and comedy when the pair start entering and adjusting to each other's family.
"The primary sticking point for Matt and Dani... it was just so beautifully written," the 40-year-old actor further gushed. "It's been a really nice arc with this relationship and it's been a nice way to have tension and solving it and some other tension and solving that too and then there's some more and we'll see if that's solved or not."
Beside Matt, Dani will also spend much of her time working with Nico. Talking about what happens between the two characters, showrunner Kevin Dowling recently said, "There are surprises to come between the two of them."
"When he promises in the pilot that he'll take care of Dani's problem and then you see it play out - and she doesn't even know how he did it, but he gets rid of the P.I. - that's pretty much their relationship for a while. But eventually that also is going to morph and get a little more complicated, so that will probably play itself out. I think that will reveal itself by the end of the first half of the season."
The new season of "Necessary Roughness" will debut Wednesday, June 6 at 10/9c on USA Network. A preview for the upcoming chapter has been released, focusing on Dani who will keep helping T.K., the New York Hawks' star player, in dealing with his problems.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star