Drew Barrymore Goes to Final Wedding Dress Fitting With Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore is closer to finish preparation for her upcoming wedding with fiance Will Kopelman. On Wednesday, May 30, the "Going the Distance" star who's currently expecting a baby was spotted attending her final wedding dress fitting with fellow actress and good friend Cameron Diaz at the Chanel store in Beverly Hills.
Barrymore showed off her baby bump in a black top, while Diaz matched her friend's casual look by wearing a plain white tee and a pair of turquoise pants. The two ladies were joined by Kopelman who picked up a few things of his own which included a tuxedo. He was also seen carrying a bag from Parisian jewelry and watch designer Van Cleef & Arpels.
Barrymorre and Kopelman reportedly will exchange wedding vows this coming Saturday, June 2 in Montecito, Calif. "She wants it to be very personal and intimate," a source said. "She wants to do it right and be surrounded by family and friends." The ceremony will be conducted by a longtime rabbi of the Kopelman's family.
Rumor has it, Diaz will be one of Barrymore's bridesmaids. Due to her close relationship with the bride-to-be, Kopelman sought her guidance before he popped the question to the "Whip It!" actress. "Drew has been leaning on Cameron a lot," a source told Us Weekly. "Cameron has been very involved."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'