Drew Barrymore Goes to Final Wedding Dress Fitting With Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore is closer to finish preparation for her upcoming wedding with fiance Will Kopelman. On Wednesday, May 30, the "Going the Distance" star who's currently expecting a baby was spotted attending her final wedding dress fitting with fellow actress and good friend Cameron Diaz at the Chanel store in Beverly Hills.
Barrymore showed off her baby bump in a black top, while Diaz matched her friend's casual look by wearing a plain white tee and a pair of turquoise pants. The two ladies were joined by Kopelman who picked up a few things of his own which included a tuxedo. He was also seen carrying a bag from Parisian jewelry and watch designer Van Cleef & Arpels.
Barrymorre and Kopelman reportedly will exchange wedding vows this coming Saturday, June 2 in Montecito, Calif. "She wants it to be very personal and intimate," a source said. "She wants to do it right and be surrounded by family and friends." The ceremony will be conducted by a longtime rabbi of the Kopelman's family.
Rumor has it, Diaz will be one of Barrymore's bridesmaids. Due to her close relationship with the bride-to-be, Kopelman sought her guidance before he popped the question to the "Whip It!" actress. "Drew has been leaning on Cameron a lot," a source told Us Weekly. "Cameron has been very involved."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'