First Trailer of 'Boss' Season 2: The Mayor Thinks It's Time to Find New Leadership
The first sneak peek to "Boss" season 2 has landed online, giving a look at what Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane is going to deal with next. His health issue in one of the things highlighted in the trailer as he continues battling a degenerative brain disorder.
After one of his advisers reminds him that his "best days are behind" him, the mayor of Chicago thinks it may be the time to find new leadership. In the meantime, he still has to face his enemy. "The only thing that's believable about you is that you have the unmitigated stupidity to threaten the mayor of Chicago," so he tells someone who threatens him.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. Jonathan Groff, who recurs as Jesse St. James on "Glee", will appear in the new season of the Golden Globe-nominated series as a political upstart who's trying to get Kane's ear.
More Boss News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier