First Trailer of 'Boss' Season 2: The Mayor Thinks It's Time to Find New Leadership
The first sneak peek to "Boss" season 2 has landed online, giving a look at what Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane is going to deal with next. His health issue in one of the things highlighted in the trailer as he continues battling a degenerative brain disorder.
After one of his advisers reminds him that his "best days are behind" him, the mayor of Chicago thinks it may be the time to find new leadership. In the meantime, he still has to face his enemy. "The only thing that's believable about you is that you have the unmitigated stupidity to threaten the mayor of Chicago," so he tells someone who threatens him.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. Jonathan Groff, who recurs as Jesse St. James on "Glee", will appear in the new season of the Golden Globe-nominated series as a political upstart who's trying to get Kane's ear.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off