First Trailer of 'Boss' Season 2: The Mayor Thinks It's Time to Find New Leadership
The first sneak peek to "Boss" season 2 has landed online, giving a look at what Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane is going to deal with next. His health issue in one of the things highlighted in the trailer as he continues battling a degenerative brain disorder.
After one of his advisers reminds him that his "best days are behind" him, the mayor of Chicago thinks it may be the time to find new leadership. In the meantime, he still has to face his enemy. "The only thing that's believable about you is that you have the unmitigated stupidity to threaten the mayor of Chicago," so he tells someone who threatens him.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. Jonathan Groff, who recurs as Jesse St. James on "Glee", will appear in the new season of the Golden Globe-nominated series as a political upstart who's trying to get Kane's ear.
More Boss News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media