First Trailer of 'Boss' Season 2: The Mayor Thinks It's Time to Find New Leadership
The first sneak peek to "Boss" season 2 has landed online, giving a look at what Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane is going to deal with next. His health issue in one of the things highlighted in the trailer as he continues battling a degenerative brain disorder.
After one of his advisers reminds him that his "best days are behind" him, the mayor of Chicago thinks it may be the time to find new leadership. In the meantime, he still has to face his enemy. "The only thing that's believable about you is that you have the unmitigated stupidity to threaten the mayor of Chicago," so he tells someone who threatens him.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. Jonathan Groff, who recurs as Jesse St. James on "Glee", will appear in the new season of the Golden Globe-nominated series as a political upstart who's trying to get Kane's ear.
More Boss News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert