First Trailer of 'Boss' Season 2: The Mayor Thinks It's Time to Find New Leadership
The first sneak peek to "Boss" season 2 has landed online, giving a look at what Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane is going to deal with next. His health issue in one of the things highlighted in the trailer as he continues battling a degenerative brain disorder.
After one of his advisers reminds him that his "best days are behind" him, the mayor of Chicago thinks it may be the time to find new leadership. In the meantime, he still has to face his enemy. "The only thing that's believable about you is that you have the unmitigated stupidity to threaten the mayor of Chicago," so he tells someone who threatens him.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. Jonathan Groff, who recurs as Jesse St. James on "Glee", will appear in the new season of the Golden Globe-nominated series as a political upstart who's trying to get Kane's ear.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'