Justin Bieber's Label 'Regrets Strongly' Chaos in Norway Concert
An official statement has been issued by Justin Bieber's label in response to news that his recent concert in Norway injured many fans. Universal Music said in a statement that it "regrets strongly that some of those who were [at the] Justin concert had a bad experience."
An executive at the record company added, "Fortunately no one was seriously injured." The exec also stated that regardless of the chaotic gig, the "Die in Your Arms" singer would love to "return to Norway and [perform] a new concert" for his eager fans in the country.
The chaos at Bieber's concert, which was held for free in Oslo, Norway, reportedly happened because officials in the city were unprepared. The authorities allegedly were not aware that the pop star could draw such a huge crowd. His label was also criticized for not taking consideration the chaos that could occur.
Red Cross Norway reported they gave first aid to 78 people and water to many dehydrated young concertgoers outside the Opera House where the gig took place. Local police gave more specific info about the injured fans, saying 19 girls were sent to hospital and 49 others were injured in the chaos.
Bieber himself reminded fans to be safe. "For the show to happen u must all listen to the police," he tweeted Wednesday, May 30. "We are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen." He sang six songs including showcasing never-heard-before tracks "All Around the World" and "As Long as You Love Me".
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding