Justin Bieber's Label 'Regrets Strongly' Chaos in Norway Concert
An official statement has been issued by Justin Bieber's label in response to news that his recent concert in Norway injured many fans. Universal Music said in a statement that it "regrets strongly that some of those who were [at the] Justin concert had a bad experience."
An executive at the record company added, "Fortunately no one was seriously injured." The exec also stated that regardless of the chaotic gig, the "Die in Your Arms" singer would love to "return to Norway and [perform] a new concert" for his eager fans in the country.
The chaos at Bieber's concert, which was held for free in Oslo, Norway, reportedly happened because officials in the city were unprepared. The authorities allegedly were not aware that the pop star could draw such a huge crowd. His label was also criticized for not taking consideration the chaos that could occur.
Red Cross Norway reported they gave first aid to 78 people and water to many dehydrated young concertgoers outside the Opera House where the gig took place. Local police gave more specific info about the injured fans, saying 19 girls were sent to hospital and 49 others were injured in the chaos.
Bieber himself reminded fans to be safe. "For the show to happen u must all listen to the police," he tweeted Wednesday, May 30. "We are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen." He sang six songs including showcasing never-heard-before tracks "All Around the World" and "As Long as You Love Me".
More Justin Bieber News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'