Justin Bieber's Label 'Regrets Strongly' Chaos in Norway Concert
An official statement has been issued by Justin Bieber's label in response to news that his recent concert in Norway injured many fans. Universal Music said in a statement that it "regrets strongly that some of those who were [at the] Justin concert had a bad experience."
An executive at the record company added, "Fortunately no one was seriously injured." The exec also stated that regardless of the chaotic gig, the "Die in Your Arms" singer would love to "return to Norway and [perform] a new concert" for his eager fans in the country.
The chaos at Bieber's concert, which was held for free in Oslo, Norway, reportedly happened because officials in the city were unprepared. The authorities allegedly were not aware that the pop star could draw such a huge crowd. His label was also criticized for not taking consideration the chaos that could occur.
Red Cross Norway reported they gave first aid to 78 people and water to many dehydrated young concertgoers outside the Opera House where the gig took place. Local police gave more specific info about the injured fans, saying 19 girls were sent to hospital and 49 others were injured in the chaos.
Bieber himself reminded fans to be safe. "For the show to happen u must all listen to the police," he tweeted Wednesday, May 30. "We are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen." He sang six songs including showcasing never-heard-before tracks "All Around the World" and "As Long as You Love Me".
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard