Justin Bieber's Label 'Regrets Strongly' Chaos in Norway Concert
An official statement has been issued by Justin Bieber's label in response to news that his recent concert in Norway injured many fans. Universal Music said in a statement that it "regrets strongly that some of those who were [at the] Justin concert had a bad experience."
An executive at the record company added, "Fortunately no one was seriously injured." The exec also stated that regardless of the chaotic gig, the "Die in Your Arms" singer would love to "return to Norway and [perform] a new concert" for his eager fans in the country.
The chaos at Bieber's concert, which was held for free in Oslo, Norway, reportedly happened because officials in the city were unprepared. The authorities allegedly were not aware that the pop star could draw such a huge crowd. His label was also criticized for not taking consideration the chaos that could occur.
Red Cross Norway reported they gave first aid to 78 people and water to many dehydrated young concertgoers outside the Opera House where the gig took place. Local police gave more specific info about the injured fans, saying 19 girls were sent to hospital and 49 others were injured in the chaos.
Bieber himself reminded fans to be safe. "For the show to happen u must all listen to the police," he tweeted Wednesday, May 30. "We are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen." He sang six songs including showcasing never-heard-before tracks "All Around the World" and "As Long as You Love Me".
More Justin Bieber News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel