Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Sell Their Homes but Have No Plan to Move In Together
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West raised people's eyebrows when their respective homes were listed on sales, igniting rumors that the couple planned to move in together. A source close to the actress, however, called the stories untrue and insisted that the sales of their houses were just "a coincidence."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star bought the house, which she put on the market, for a reported $3.4 million two years ago. She's now asking $5 million for the mansion located in Beverly Hills. She is said to have outgrown her current home and want to move to a gated community for security and privacy reasons.
The Tuscan-style 4,000-square-foot house boasts five-bedroom and four-and-a-half-bathroom home. It also features a media room, a pool, an outdoor living and dining room, dark hardwood floors and a two-story entry. Although it's not in a gated community, it sits on a quiet-for-most-people cul de sac and has its own gate.
As for Kanye, he bought his 4,214-square-foot home in 2003 for a reported $1.75 million. The rap mogul has put the pad on the market for $4 million since two years ago, but it never sold. The house has a ceiling mural in the dining room and French walnut floors throughout. It boasts sweeping city views and a built-in aquarium in the master bathroom.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress