New 'Bourne Legacy' Trailer Shares More Plot Details
Plot details of "The Bourne Legacy" are still kept under wraps, but a newly-released trailer for the Tony Gilroy-directed movie offers a hint at what Jeremy Renner's Aaron Cross is facing off. Including several references to Jason Bourne, the story will likely see the new main hero fighting for his life since Edward Norton's Byer wants to get rid of the genetically modified killers that could trigger another Bourne-type disaster.
Cross' mission leads him to meet Rachel Weisz's Marta, a beautiful scientist who is involved in the program. He takes her on his run and his death-defying actions. At another moment, the twosome are seen sitting very close to each other, hinting that a romance may spark between them.
Renner once promised that the fourth "Bourne" film will be bigger than the previous three installments although it not does not bring back Matt Damon as Bourne. "It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a 'Bourne' movie," so said the actor.
Universal Pictures has set August 3 as the U.S. release date for the action drama flick.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video