New 'Bourne Legacy' Trailer Shares More Plot Details
Plot details of "The Bourne Legacy" are still kept under wraps, but a newly-released trailer for the Tony Gilroy-directed movie offers a hint at what Jeremy Renner's Aaron Cross is facing off. Including several references to Jason Bourne, the story will likely see the new main hero fighting for his life since Edward Norton's Byer wants to get rid of the genetically modified killers that could trigger another Bourne-type disaster.
Cross' mission leads him to meet Rachel Weisz's Marta, a beautiful scientist who is involved in the program. He takes her on his run and his death-defying actions. At another moment, the twosome are seen sitting very close to each other, hinting that a romance may spark between them.
Renner once promised that the fourth "Bourne" film will be bigger than the previous three installments although it not does not bring back Matt Damon as Bourne. "It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a 'Bourne' movie," so said the actor.
Universal Pictures has set August 3 as the U.S. release date for the action drama flick.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters