New 'Bourne Legacy' Trailer Shares More Plot Details
Plot details of "The Bourne Legacy" are still kept under wraps, but a newly-released trailer for the Tony Gilroy-directed movie offers a hint at what Jeremy Renner's Aaron Cross is facing off. Including several references to Jason Bourne, the story will likely see the new main hero fighting for his life since Edward Norton's Byer wants to get rid of the genetically modified killers that could trigger another Bourne-type disaster.
Cross' mission leads him to meet Rachel Weisz's Marta, a beautiful scientist who is involved in the program. He takes her on his run and his death-defying actions. At another moment, the twosome are seen sitting very close to each other, hinting that a romance may spark between them.
Renner once promised that the fourth "Bourne" film will be bigger than the previous three installments although it not does not bring back Matt Damon as Bourne. "It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a 'Bourne' movie," so said the actor.
Universal Pictures has set August 3 as the U.S. release date for the action drama flick.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie