Anne Hathaway All Smiles While Out and About Wearing a Sling on Her Arm
Anne Hathaway put on a big smile during a recent outing although her arm was bandaged and supported by a sling. The "Les Miserables" star was caught on camera taking a stroll on the streets of New York on Wednesday, May 30 along with a male friend.
The actress, who chopped off her hair to portray Fantine in the Tom Hooper big-screen adaptation of the famous musical, wore a sleeveless hounds-tooth patterned long dress. She finished off her casual look with a burgundy choker, a pair of wedges and aviator glasses.
It's unclear how "The Princess Diaries" star injured her arm. "She had a minor accident over the weekend and injured her wrist," her representative explained to the Daily News before assuring that the injury was "nothing serious."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball