Anne Hathaway All Smiles While Out and About Wearing a Sling on Her Arm
Anne Hathaway put on a big smile during a recent outing although her arm was bandaged and supported by a sling. The "Les Miserables" star was caught on camera taking a stroll on the streets of New York on Wednesday, May 30 along with a male friend.
The actress, who chopped off her hair to portray Fantine in the Tom Hooper big-screen adaptation of the famous musical, wore a sleeveless hounds-tooth patterned long dress. She finished off her casual look with a burgundy choker, a pair of wedges and aviator glasses.
It's unclear how "The Princess Diaries" star injured her arm. "She had a minor accident over the weekend and injured her wrist," her representative explained to the Daily News before assuring that the injury was "nothing serious."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years