Anne Hathaway All Smiles While Out and About Wearing a Sling on Her Arm
Anne Hathaway put on a big smile during a recent outing although her arm was bandaged and supported by a sling. The "Les Miserables" star was caught on camera taking a stroll on the streets of New York on Wednesday, May 30 along with a male friend.
The actress, who chopped off her hair to portray Fantine in the Tom Hooper big-screen adaptation of the famous musical, wore a sleeveless hounds-tooth patterned long dress. She finished off her casual look with a burgundy choker, a pair of wedges and aviator glasses.
It's unclear how "The Princess Diaries" star injured her arm. "She had a minor accident over the weekend and injured her wrist," her representative explained to the Daily News before assuring that the injury was "nothing serious."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support