Anne Hathaway All Smiles While Out and About Wearing a Sling on Her Arm
Anne Hathaway put on a big smile during a recent outing although her arm was bandaged and supported by a sling. The "Les Miserables" star was caught on camera taking a stroll on the streets of New York on Wednesday, May 30 along with a male friend.
The actress, who chopped off her hair to portray Fantine in the Tom Hooper big-screen adaptation of the famous musical, wore a sleeveless hounds-tooth patterned long dress. She finished off her casual look with a burgundy choker, a pair of wedges and aviator glasses.
It's unclear how "The Princess Diaries" star injured her arm. "She had a minor accident over the weekend and injured her wrist," her representative explained to the Daily News before assuring that the injury was "nothing serious."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent