Anne Hathaway All Smiles While Out and About Wearing a Sling on Her Arm
Anne Hathaway put on a big smile during a recent outing although her arm was bandaged and supported by a sling. The "Les Miserables" star was caught on camera taking a stroll on the streets of New York on Wednesday, May 30 along with a male friend.
The actress, who chopped off her hair to portray Fantine in the Tom Hooper big-screen adaptation of the famous musical, wore a sleeveless hounds-tooth patterned long dress. She finished off her casual look with a burgundy choker, a pair of wedges and aviator glasses.
It's unclear how "The Princess Diaries" star injured her arm. "She had a minor accident over the weekend and injured her wrist," her representative explained to the Daily News before assuring that the injury was "nothing serious."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'