Sylvester Stallone to Fight Robert De Niro in 'Grudge Match'
Six years after reprising his boxer role in "Rocky Balboa", Sylvester Stallone might be back to the fighting ring in his new movie. This time around, the 65-year-old actor is expected to face off Robert De Niro in a big-screen project titled "Grudge Match".
According to The Wrap, the two are in negotiations to portray two retired boxers who return to the ring for a final showdown. "Anger Management" helmer Peter Segal will serve as a director, while Mark Steven Johnson, Bill Gerber and Carrie Gillogly share duty as producers.
The movie is developed by Warner Bros. and reportedly is a "go" project at the studio with filming expected to begin in early 2013. Its latest script is currently being completed by "Entourage" creator Doug Ellin.
Aside from "Grudge Match", Stallone has three other new films, "The Expendables 2", "Bullet to the Head" and "The Tomb", under his belt. As for De Niro, he will next be seen in upcoming movies such as "Freelancers" and "The Silver Linings Playbook".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'