Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Till I Die', Wiz Khalifa's 'The Grinder'
Chris Brown and his collaborator, Wiz Khalifa, have got a special treat for their fans. On Wednesday, May 30, each of them released a brand new music video for their latest song. Breezy unleashed a clip supporting his Khalifa and Big Sean-assisted single, "Till I Die", while Khalifa himself came out with a visual for "The Grinder".
Dropped online less than a week after the release of "Sweet Love" video, Breezy's latest offering is filled with cameos by the likes of Snoop Dogg, Redman and Method Man. It opens with the "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker busting out of the office. Joined by Khalifa and Sean, he jumps into a car driven by Dogg and heads to a smoky mansion.
Khalifa's video, on the other hand, sees the "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper and fellow MC Juicy J along the streets of Hollywood. Directed by Bill Paladino and filled with smoke and drinks, it follows the fiance of Amber Rose as he reflects on his rise to stardom and cruises down Sunset Boulevard in a Rolls-Royce.
"Till I Die" is the latest single taken from Breezy's new album, "Fortune", which is set to arrive in stores across the United States on June 29. "The Grinder", in the meantime, comes off Khalifa's previously-released mixtape, "Taylor Allderdice".
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked