Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Till I Die', Wiz Khalifa's 'The Grinder'
Chris Brown and his collaborator, Wiz Khalifa, have got a special treat for their fans. On Wednesday, May 30, each of them released a brand new music video for their latest song. Breezy unleashed a clip supporting his Khalifa and Big Sean-assisted single, "Till I Die", while Khalifa himself came out with a visual for "The Grinder".
Dropped online less than a week after the release of "Sweet Love" video, Breezy's latest offering is filled with cameos by the likes of Snoop Dogg, Redman and Method Man. It opens with the "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker busting out of the office. Joined by Khalifa and Sean, he jumps into a car driven by Dogg and heads to a smoky mansion.
Khalifa's video, on the other hand, sees the "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper and fellow MC Juicy J along the streets of Hollywood. Directed by Bill Paladino and filled with smoke and drinks, it follows the fiance of Amber Rose as he reflects on his rise to stardom and cruises down Sunset Boulevard in a Rolls-Royce.
"Till I Die" is the latest single taken from Breezy's new album, "Fortune", which is set to arrive in stores across the United States on June 29. "The Grinder", in the meantime, comes off Khalifa's previously-released mixtape, "Taylor Allderdice".
Chris Brown's "Till I Die" Music Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Big Sean
Wiz Khalifa's "The Grinder" Music Video
More Chris Brown News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal