Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Till I Die', Wiz Khalifa's 'The Grinder'
Chris Brown and his collaborator, Wiz Khalifa, have got a special treat for their fans. On Wednesday, May 30, each of them released a brand new music video for their latest song. Breezy unleashed a clip supporting his Khalifa and Big Sean-assisted single, "Till I Die", while Khalifa himself came out with a visual for "The Grinder".
Dropped online less than a week after the release of "Sweet Love" video, Breezy's latest offering is filled with cameos by the likes of Snoop Dogg, Redman and Method Man. It opens with the "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker busting out of the office. Joined by Khalifa and Sean, he jumps into a car driven by Dogg and heads to a smoky mansion.
Khalifa's video, on the other hand, sees the "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper and fellow MC Juicy J along the streets of Hollywood. Directed by Bill Paladino and filled with smoke and drinks, it follows the fiance of Amber Rose as he reflects on his rise to stardom and cruises down Sunset Boulevard in a Rolls-Royce.
"Till I Die" is the latest single taken from Breezy's new album, "Fortune", which is set to arrive in stores across the United States on June 29. "The Grinder", in the meantime, comes off Khalifa's previously-released mixtape, "Taylor Allderdice".
More Chris Brown News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked