Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Till I Die', Wiz Khalifa's 'The Grinder'
Chris Brown and his collaborator, Wiz Khalifa, have got a special treat for their fans. On Wednesday, May 30, each of them released a brand new music video for their latest song. Breezy unleashed a clip supporting his Khalifa and Big Sean-assisted single, "Till I Die", while Khalifa himself came out with a visual for "The Grinder".
Dropped online less than a week after the release of "Sweet Love" video, Breezy's latest offering is filled with cameos by the likes of Snoop Dogg, Redman and Method Man. It opens with the "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker busting out of the office. Joined by Khalifa and Sean, he jumps into a car driven by Dogg and heads to a smoky mansion.
Khalifa's video, on the other hand, sees the "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper and fellow MC Juicy J along the streets of Hollywood. Directed by Bill Paladino and filled with smoke and drinks, it follows the fiance of Amber Rose as he reflects on his rise to stardom and cruises down Sunset Boulevard in a Rolls-Royce.
"Till I Die" is the latest single taken from Breezy's new album, "Fortune", which is set to arrive in stores across the United States on June 29. "The Grinder", in the meantime, comes off Khalifa's previously-released mixtape, "Taylor Allderdice".
More Chris Brown News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift