Sharon Stone Gets Steamy With Boy Toy in Venice Beach
Sharon Stone and her new younger boyfriend got physical during a beach date. The 54-year-old actress and 27-year-old Argentine model Martin Mica could not get their hands off each other as they spent Tuesday, May 29 morning in Venice Beach, Los Angeles.
Stone at first laid chest-down on a beach blanket with him giving her a back massage. She then turned around so that they could kiss. Mica also showed off his skill in doing a handstand, prompting his girlfriend to try the same. The couple continued to be playful throughout the day when he picked her up and spun her around. Ending the day, the couple packed up and stopped by a nearby eatery for lunch.
Stone has three adopted sons and has been married twice. Last year, she denied the rumor that she was once married to George Howe Englund Jr. She reportedly met Mica for the first time last month in a party for Vogue in Brazil. The actress then left the party with him, heading back to her hotel room.
More Sharon Stone News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'