Sharon Stone Gets Steamy With Boy Toy in Venice Beach
Sharon Stone and her new younger boyfriend got physical during a beach date. The 54-year-old actress and 27-year-old Argentine model Martin Mica could not get their hands off each other as they spent Tuesday, May 29 morning in Venice Beach, Los Angeles.
Stone at first laid chest-down on a beach blanket with him giving her a back massage. She then turned around so that they could kiss. Mica also showed off his skill in doing a handstand, prompting his girlfriend to try the same. The couple continued to be playful throughout the day when he picked her up and spun her around. Ending the day, the couple packed up and stopped by a nearby eatery for lunch.
Stone has three adopted sons and has been married twice. Last year, she denied the rumor that she was once married to George Howe Englund Jr. She reportedly met Mica for the first time last month in a party for Vogue in Brazil. The actress then left the party with him, heading back to her hotel room.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed