Justin Bieber's Fans Almost Put Norway in State of Emergency
Justin Bieber's European fans have all gathered in Oslo, Norway to get a glimpse of their favorite star. Problem is, they reach tens of thousands in number, prompting the local police to get ready to declare a state of emergency if anything happens.
Norway police pleaded for Bieber's intervention when they lost control of the crowd. According to TMZ, the singer was scheduled to perform four new songs on Wednesday, May 30 night outside Oslo's famed opera house, but the police demanded Bieber to take the stage early before unwanted things happen.
Bieber then tweeted, "NORWAY - please listen to the police. I dont want anyone getting hurt. I want everything to go to plan but your safety must come first..for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. we are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen and tonight we will have some fun. love you and im excited to see you all. NORWAY...THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME! (sic)." He was put in a secret location and would be transported to the venue in helicopter.
Bieber embarks on a number of secret shows as part of his "Around the World" TV special.
More Justin Bieber News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation