Justin Bieber's Fans Almost Put Norway in State of Emergency
Justin Bieber's European fans have all gathered in Oslo, Norway to get a glimpse of their favorite star. Problem is, they reach tens of thousands in number, prompting the local police to get ready to declare a state of emergency if anything happens.
Norway police pleaded for Bieber's intervention when they lost control of the crowd. According to TMZ, the singer was scheduled to perform four new songs on Wednesday, May 30 night outside Oslo's famed opera house, but the police demanded Bieber to take the stage early before unwanted things happen.
Bieber then tweeted, "NORWAY - please listen to the police. I dont want anyone getting hurt. I want everything to go to plan but your safety must come first..for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. we are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen and tonight we will have some fun. love you and im excited to see you all. NORWAY...THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME! (sic)." He was put in a secret location and would be transported to the venue in helicopter.
Bieber embarks on a number of secret shows as part of his "Around the World" TV special.
More Justin Bieber News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced