Jessica Simpson's Baby Girl Debuted on Magazine's Cover
Jessica Simpson sold the first pictures of her baby girl to People magazine. Maxwell Drew, who was born May 1, was debuted on the cover of the magazine along with an interview with her parents on her birth and her first few weeks at home.
Simpson said that having Maxwell completely changed her life and fiance Eric Johnson (II)'s. "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!" the 31-year-old singer told the magazine, adding "We stare at her all the time. We can't get enough!"
Recalling the day Maxwell was born, Simpson said recovering from C-section while nursing was not easy but she was thankful for all the support. "We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers," the star said. "This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"
Although nursing Maxwell has become a "full-on job", "It's the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her. I miss holding her and having that closeness," Simpson admitted. People said Maxwell inherited her mom's eyes and her dad's calm demeanor.
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis