Jessica Simpson's Baby Girl Debuted on Magazine's Cover
Jessica Simpson sold the first pictures of her baby girl to People magazine. Maxwell Drew, who was born May 1, was debuted on the cover of the magazine along with an interview with her parents on her birth and her first few weeks at home.
Simpson said that having Maxwell completely changed her life and fiance Eric Johnson (II)'s. "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!" the 31-year-old singer told the magazine, adding "We stare at her all the time. We can't get enough!"
Recalling the day Maxwell was born, Simpson said recovering from C-section while nursing was not easy but she was thankful for all the support. "We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers," the star said. "This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"
Although nursing Maxwell has become a "full-on job", "It's the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her. I miss holding her and having that closeness," Simpson admitted. People said Maxwell inherited her mom's eyes and her dad's calm demeanor.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split