Jessica Simpson's Baby Girl Debuted on Magazine's Cover
Jessica Simpson sold the first pictures of her baby girl to People magazine. Maxwell Drew, who was born May 1, was debuted on the cover of the magazine along with an interview with her parents on her birth and her first few weeks at home.
Simpson said that having Maxwell completely changed her life and fiance Eric Johnson (II)'s. "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!" the 31-year-old singer told the magazine, adding "We stare at her all the time. We can't get enough!"
Recalling the day Maxwell was born, Simpson said recovering from C-section while nursing was not easy but she was thankful for all the support. "We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers," the star said. "This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"
Although nursing Maxwell has become a "full-on job", "It's the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her. I miss holding her and having that closeness," Simpson admitted. People said Maxwell inherited her mom's eyes and her dad's calm demeanor.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'