Jessica Simpson's Baby Girl Debuted on Magazine's Cover
Jessica Simpson sold the first pictures of her baby girl to People magazine. Maxwell Drew, who was born May 1, was debuted on the cover of the magazine along with an interview with her parents on her birth and her first few weeks at home.
Simpson said that having Maxwell completely changed her life and fiance Eric Johnson (II)'s. "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!" the 31-year-old singer told the magazine, adding "We stare at her all the time. We can't get enough!"
Recalling the day Maxwell was born, Simpson said recovering from C-section while nursing was not easy but she was thankful for all the support. "We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers," the star said. "This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"
Although nursing Maxwell has become a "full-on job", "It's the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her. I miss holding her and having that closeness," Simpson admitted. People said Maxwell inherited her mom's eyes and her dad's calm demeanor.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does