Funny or Die Video: Rebecca Black Auditions to Be Reality TV Show Judge
Rebecca Black takes part in a new Funny or Die video which takes a jab at the musician judges of reality TV shows. The YouTube sensation is featured auditioning for "U B Da Judge", a fake show which aims to find America's next reality show celebrity judge of musicians.
Saying she has been judged before, the "Friday" singer claims she knows "a thing or two about judgment." She is given a pass ticket and moves on to the final round along with Warren G, Brian McKnight, Kreayshawn, Ryan Bingham and Meat Loaf.
Jane's Addiction's frontman Perry Farrell, however, is not that lucky since he gets rejected. During his audition, he promotes himself to be the rocker judge who could do the same thing Steven Tyler's doing on "American Idol". Also failing in their attempts to be the next reality TV show judge are Natalie Imbruglia, Debbie Gibson and Serj Tankian.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars