Music Video for Travis Porter's 'Ride Like That' Feat. Jeremih Arrives
Travis Porter are back with a music video for their new single, "Ride Like That". Together with their collaborator Jeremih, the Hip-Hop trio consisting of Ali, Quez and Strap sing their catchy hook and show off their groove in a black and grey setting. They are also featured in the clip enjoying the company of seductive ladies.
"Ride Like That" is one of the songs featured in the "Ayy Ladies" crooners' debut album, "From Day 1", which is released across the United States through RCA/Porter House Music on May 29. Its music video was shot in Los Angeles and has Alex Nazari serving as its director. Upon releasing the clip, the group tweeted, "This for all my n***as up early!"
Porter's debut album features various artists, including 2 Chainz, Tyga, Mike Posner and Mac Miller. Speaking of their experience working with Posner, the trio told AOL Music, "That's a homie, but he's kinda weird, like the way he records. He puts his mic in front of the board and then sits and records himself in front of the computer, just records himself."
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?