Music Video for Travis Porter's 'Ride Like That' Feat. Jeremih Arrives
Travis Porter are back with a music video for their new single, "Ride Like That". Together with their collaborator Jeremih, the Hip-Hop trio consisting of Ali, Quez and Strap sing their catchy hook and show off their groove in a black and grey setting. They are also featured in the clip enjoying the company of seductive ladies.
"Ride Like That" is one of the songs featured in the "Ayy Ladies" crooners' debut album, "From Day 1", which is released across the United States through RCA/Porter House Music on May 29. Its music video was shot in Los Angeles and has Alex Nazari serving as its director. Upon releasing the clip, the group tweeted, "This for all my n***as up early!"
Porter's debut album features various artists, including 2 Chainz, Tyga, Mike Posner and Mac Miller. Speaking of their experience working with Posner, the trio told AOL Music, "That's a homie, but he's kinda weird, like the way he records. He puts his mic in front of the board and then sits and records himself in front of the computer, just records himself."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'