Music Video for Travis Porter's 'Ride Like That' Feat. Jeremih Arrives
Travis Porter are back with a music video for their new single, "Ride Like That". Together with their collaborator Jeremih, the Hip-Hop trio consisting of Ali, Quez and Strap sing their catchy hook and show off their groove in a black and grey setting. They are also featured in the clip enjoying the company of seductive ladies.
"Ride Like That" is one of the songs featured in the "Ayy Ladies" crooners' debut album, "From Day 1", which is released across the United States through RCA/Porter House Music on May 29. Its music video was shot in Los Angeles and has Alex Nazari serving as its director. Upon releasing the clip, the group tweeted, "This for all my n***as up early!"
Porter's debut album features various artists, including 2 Chainz, Tyga, Mike Posner and Mac Miller. Speaking of their experience working with Posner, the trio told AOL Music, "That's a homie, but he's kinda weird, like the way he records. He puts his mic in front of the board and then sits and records himself in front of the computer, just records himself."
Travis Porter's "Ride Like That" Music Video Feat. Jeremih
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women