'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Is Charming Con Artist on 'The Closer' Spin-Off
While "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" is on hiatus, Michael Weatherly is filming his scenes for another show. The 43-year-old actor lands a guest role on "The Closer" spin-off "Major Crimes" as a charming con artist named Arthur "Thorn" Woodson.
Described as a "Peter Pan with an A.D.D. problem," Thorn currently works as an "intuitive life strategist" for a group of Israeli mob wives, all of whom he is bedding. His previous jobs include being a hand model, a ventriloquist and a black jack dealer, but his dream is to have his own show on Oprah Winfrey's cable network OWN.
Giving updates on the episode in which he'll appear, Weatherly tweeted on Monday, May 28, "Arvin Brown is directing, he's done many NCIS episodes." He additionally dished on his character, "I play a man named Thorn. He likes the ladies."
"Major Crimes" is slated to debut Monday, August 13 at 10/9c on TNT, right after "The Closer" series finale.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'