'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Is Charming Con Artist on 'The Closer' Spin-Off
While "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" is on hiatus, Michael Weatherly is filming his scenes for another show. The 43-year-old actor lands a guest role on "The Closer" spin-off "Major Crimes" as a charming con artist named Arthur "Thorn" Woodson.
Described as a "Peter Pan with an A.D.D. problem," Thorn currently works as an "intuitive life strategist" for a group of Israeli mob wives, all of whom he is bedding. His previous jobs include being a hand model, a ventriloquist and a black jack dealer, but his dream is to have his own show on Oprah Winfrey's cable network OWN.
Giving updates on the episode in which he'll appear, Weatherly tweeted on Monday, May 28, "Arvin Brown is directing, he's done many NCIS episodes." He additionally dished on his character, "I play a man named Thorn. He likes the ladies."
"Major Crimes" is slated to debut Monday, August 13 at 10/9c on TNT, right after "The Closer" series finale.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry