'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Is Charming Con Artist on 'The Closer' Spin-Off
While "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" is on hiatus, Michael Weatherly is filming his scenes for another show. The 43-year-old actor lands a guest role on "The Closer" spin-off "Major Crimes" as a charming con artist named Arthur "Thorn" Woodson.
Described as a "Peter Pan with an A.D.D. problem," Thorn currently works as an "intuitive life strategist" for a group of Israeli mob wives, all of whom he is bedding. His previous jobs include being a hand model, a ventriloquist and a black jack dealer, but his dream is to have his own show on Oprah Winfrey's cable network OWN.
Giving updates on the episode in which he'll appear, Weatherly tweeted on Monday, May 28, "Arvin Brown is directing, he's done many NCIS episodes." He additionally dished on his character, "I play a man named Thorn. He likes the ladies."
"Major Crimes" is slated to debut Monday, August 13 at 10/9c on TNT, right after "The Closer" series finale.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns