'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Is Charming Con Artist on 'The Closer' Spin-Off
While "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" is on hiatus, Michael Weatherly is filming his scenes for another show. The 43-year-old actor lands a guest role on "The Closer" spin-off "Major Crimes" as a charming con artist named Arthur "Thorn" Woodson.
Described as a "Peter Pan with an A.D.D. problem," Thorn currently works as an "intuitive life strategist" for a group of Israeli mob wives, all of whom he is bedding. His previous jobs include being a hand model, a ventriloquist and a black jack dealer, but his dream is to have his own show on Oprah Winfrey's cable network OWN.
Giving updates on the episode in which he'll appear, Weatherly tweeted on Monday, May 28, "Arvin Brown is directing, he's done many NCIS episodes." He additionally dished on his character, "I play a man named Thorn. He likes the ladies."
"Major Crimes" is slated to debut Monday, August 13 at 10/9c on TNT, right after "The Closer" series finale.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service