Report: Rihanna Clubbing With Her New Man J.R. Smith in Miami
Rihanna added fuel to reports that she's dating New York Knicks' star J.R. Smith. The couple were first spotted getting cozy at a New York nightclub in early May, and they sent the romance rumors into overdrive when they were, once again, caught partying in Miami on Sunday, May 28.
According to New York Daily News, the "Where Have You Been" singer was joined by the basketball player at LIV nightclub in the Fontainebleau Hotel. A source said they were "definitely hanging out" and stayed until the early hours. Her former fling Drake was spotted at the club as well.
After breaking up with Chris Brown, Riri has been romantically linked to a handful of guys. Aside from having a brief relationship with the Young Money rapper, she's linked to baseballer Matt Kemp, British boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy and actor Ashton Kutcher.
"I think she still has a thing for Chris in a big way," said a so-called source close to Riri. "It's weird, but I believe she may be dating J.R. to make Chris jealous in some kind of twisted way. When it comes to her love life, it's always complicated."
Her outing over the Memorial Day weekend with Smith came hot on heels of his run-in with the law. He was arrested on Thursday, May 24, in Miami Beach on an outstanding bench warrant for driving without a valid license, and was released on Friday.
Back in 2007, Smith served a month in jail for his reckless driving that claimed the life of his passenger and good friend, Andre Bell. More recently, he was requested to pay $25,000 in fine by NBA for posting on Twitter a picture of a woman's naked derriere.
More Rihanna News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed