Pusha T Puts Gritty Street Life Under the Spotlight in 'Exodus 23:1' Video
Pusha T has just unleashed a music video for his controversial single, "Exodus 23:1". Taking the attention away from his alleged diss at Young Money rappers, Lil Wayne and Drake, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo Clipse puts the focus of his brand new clip on the everyday life of drug dealers and users.
Set in the Berkley section of Pusha's hometown of Norfolk, Virginia, the Samuel Rogers-directed visual presents footage of a man sniffing cocaine from a dollar bill and another man smoking what may have been crack from a beer can. All the while, the 35-year-old rapper spits his rhymes while riding atop a bicycle's handlebars, on a street corner and in a kitchen.
Pusha ignited a feud with Weezy and Drizzy with the song that hears the MC taking shots at unnamed targets. His line in the tune, "Contract all f**ked up/ I guess that means you all f**ked up/ You signed to one n***a, that's signed to another n***a, that's signed to three n****s/ Now that's bad luck," is believed to be particularly directed at Drizzy.
Weezy has responded to the diss track by first tweeting, "F**k pusha t and anybody that love em." He later released his new cut, "Goulish," that has him rapping, "F**k Pusha T and anybody that love him / His head up his a**, I'ma have to head butt him / Gut him, Lil Tunechi s**t, weak stomach." Drizzy has also reportedly fired back at the G.O.O.D. Music rapper during his Club Paradise tour stop in Washington, D.C.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show