Pusha T Puts Gritty Street Life Under the Spotlight in 'Exodus 23:1' Video
Pusha T has just unleashed a music video for his controversial single, "Exodus 23:1". Taking the attention away from his alleged diss at Young Money rappers, Lil Wayne and Drake, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo Clipse puts the focus of his brand new clip on the everyday life of drug dealers and users.
Set in the Berkley section of Pusha's hometown of Norfolk, Virginia, the Samuel Rogers-directed visual presents footage of a man sniffing cocaine from a dollar bill and another man smoking what may have been crack from a beer can. All the while, the 35-year-old rapper spits his rhymes while riding atop a bicycle's handlebars, on a street corner and in a kitchen.
Pusha ignited a feud with Weezy and Drizzy with the song that hears the MC taking shots at unnamed targets. His line in the tune, "Contract all f**ked up/ I guess that means you all f**ked up/ You signed to one n***a, that's signed to another n***a, that's signed to three n****s/ Now that's bad luck," is believed to be particularly directed at Drizzy.
Weezy has responded to the diss track by first tweeting, "F**k pusha t and anybody that love em." He later released his new cut, "Goulish," that has him rapping, "F**k Pusha T and anybody that love him / His head up his a**, I'ma have to head butt him / Gut him, Lil Tunechi s**t, weak stomach." Drizzy has also reportedly fired back at the G.O.O.D. Music rapper during his Club Paradise tour stop in Washington, D.C.
Pusha T's "Exodus 23:1" Music Video
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?