Pusha T Puts Gritty Street Life Under the Spotlight in 'Exodus 23:1' Video
Pusha T has just unleashed a music video for his controversial single, "Exodus 23:1". Taking the attention away from his alleged diss at Young Money rappers, Lil Wayne and Drake, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo Clipse puts the focus of his brand new clip on the everyday life of drug dealers and users.
Set in the Berkley section of Pusha's hometown of Norfolk, Virginia, the Samuel Rogers-directed visual presents footage of a man sniffing cocaine from a dollar bill and another man smoking what may have been crack from a beer can. All the while, the 35-year-old rapper spits his rhymes while riding atop a bicycle's handlebars, on a street corner and in a kitchen.
Pusha ignited a feud with Weezy and Drizzy with the song that hears the MC taking shots at unnamed targets. His line in the tune, "Contract all f**ked up/ I guess that means you all f**ked up/ You signed to one n***a, that's signed to another n***a, that's signed to three n****s/ Now that's bad luck," is believed to be particularly directed at Drizzy.
Weezy has responded to the diss track by first tweeting, "F**k pusha t and anybody that love em." He later released his new cut, "Goulish," that has him rapping, "F**k Pusha T and anybody that love him / His head up his a**, I'ma have to head butt him / Gut him, Lil Tunechi s**t, weak stomach." Drizzy has also reportedly fired back at the G.O.O.D. Music rapper during his Club Paradise tour stop in Washington, D.C.
Pusha T's "Exodus 23:1" Music Video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3