First Clip of Kim Kardashian's Scene on 'Drop Dead Diva'
Kim Kardashian's acting chop in "Drop Dead Diva" has been previewed in a clip. In a three-episode arc, the reality star plays a juice bar tender Nikki LePree who has the reputation of being dating guru.
In the clip, Nikki helps a struggling model named Stacy who is still in love with her ex-boyfriend but he has moved on with someone else. LePree's advice was, "Now is the time to make bold moves. And don't leave anything on the table. Well, undergarments optional!"
Problem is, Stacy's ex is guardian angel Fred aka the man who has a crush on Nikki. Things got tangled further as Nikki got into a business venture with Stacy.
Kardashian will appear in the season fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. "She's very kind and nice. It was fun," cast Brooke Elliot, who plays Jane, told Celebuzz. "She was ready to work and knew her lines."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard