First Clip of Kim Kardashian's Scene on 'Drop Dead Diva'
Kim Kardashian's acting chop in "Drop Dead Diva" has been previewed in a clip. In a three-episode arc, the reality star plays a juice bar tender Nikki LePree who has the reputation of being dating guru.
In the clip, Nikki helps a struggling model named Stacy who is still in love with her ex-boyfriend but he has moved on with someone else. LePree's advice was, "Now is the time to make bold moves. And don't leave anything on the table. Well, undergarments optional!"
Problem is, Stacy's ex is guardian angel Fred aka the man who has a crush on Nikki. Things got tangled further as Nikki got into a business venture with Stacy.
Kardashian will appear in the season fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. "She's very kind and nice. It was fun," cast Brooke Elliot, who plays Jane, told Celebuzz. "She was ready to work and knew her lines."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage