First Clip of Kim Kardashian's Scene on 'Drop Dead Diva'
Kim Kardashian's acting chop in "Drop Dead Diva" has been previewed in a clip. In a three-episode arc, the reality star plays a juice bar tender Nikki LePree who has the reputation of being dating guru.
In the clip, Nikki helps a struggling model named Stacy who is still in love with her ex-boyfriend but he has moved on with someone else. LePree's advice was, "Now is the time to make bold moves. And don't leave anything on the table. Well, undergarments optional!"
Problem is, Stacy's ex is guardian angel Fred aka the man who has a crush on Nikki. Things got tangled further as Nikki got into a business venture with Stacy.
Kardashian will appear in the season fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. "She's very kind and nice. It was fun," cast Brooke Elliot, who plays Jane, told Celebuzz. "She was ready to work and knew her lines."
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle