First Clip of Kim Kardashian's Scene on 'Drop Dead Diva'
Kim Kardashian's acting chop in "Drop Dead Diva" has been previewed in a clip. In a three-episode arc, the reality star plays a juice bar tender Nikki LePree who has the reputation of being dating guru.
In the clip, Nikki helps a struggling model named Stacy who is still in love with her ex-boyfriend but he has moved on with someone else. LePree's advice was, "Now is the time to make bold moves. And don't leave anything on the table. Well, undergarments optional!"
Problem is, Stacy's ex is guardian angel Fred aka the man who has a crush on Nikki. Things got tangled further as Nikki got into a business venture with Stacy.
Kardashian will appear in the season fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. "She's very kind and nice. It was fun," cast Brooke Elliot, who plays Jane, told Celebuzz. "She was ready to work and knew her lines."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences