First Clip of Kim Kardashian's Scene on 'Drop Dead Diva'
Kim Kardashian's acting chop in "Drop Dead Diva" has been previewed in a clip. In a three-episode arc, the reality star plays a juice bar tender Nikki LePree who has the reputation of being dating guru.
In the clip, Nikki helps a struggling model named Stacy who is still in love with her ex-boyfriend but he has moved on with someone else. LePree's advice was, "Now is the time to make bold moves. And don't leave anything on the table. Well, undergarments optional!"
Problem is, Stacy's ex is guardian angel Fred aka the man who has a crush on Nikki. Things got tangled further as Nikki got into a business venture with Stacy.
Kardashian will appear in the season fourth season premiere which is set to air Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. "She's very kind and nice. It was fun," cast Brooke Elliot, who plays Jane, told Celebuzz. "She was ready to work and knew her lines."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri