Rep: Kim Cattrall Not Dating Artist Clifford Ross
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall was reported dating visual artist Clifford Ross after they were spotted together earlier this month. The 55-year-old actress was first seen with Ross at the Frieze Art Fair in NYC on May 3.
According to NY Post's Page Six, Cattrall came to the Party in the Garden benefit at the Museum of Modern Art three weeks later with her arm linked to Ross'. A source said, "He has no agenda with Kim. He's not the type to date a celebrity. He likes her."
Ross is described by friends as "extraordinarily wealthy" and also "very low-key" as well as "private". He's in the middle of divorcing his wife Betsy Finkle. Meanwhile, Cattrall was married three times to Larry Davis (1977-1979), Andrew J. Lyson (1982-1989) and Mark Levinson (1998-2004).
Despite the sightings of them together, Cattrall's representative told Us Weekly that she and Ross are "just friends - that's it."
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'