Rep: Kim Cattrall Not Dating Artist Clifford Ross
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall was reported dating visual artist Clifford Ross after they were spotted together earlier this month. The 55-year-old actress was first seen with Ross at the Frieze Art Fair in NYC on May 3.
According to NY Post's Page Six, Cattrall came to the Party in the Garden benefit at the Museum of Modern Art three weeks later with her arm linked to Ross'. A source said, "He has no agenda with Kim. He's not the type to date a celebrity. He likes her."
Ross is described by friends as "extraordinarily wealthy" and also "very low-key" as well as "private". He's in the middle of divorcing his wife Betsy Finkle. Meanwhile, Cattrall was married three times to Larry Davis (1977-1979), Andrew J. Lyson (1982-1989) and Mark Levinson (1998-2004).
Despite the sightings of them together, Cattrall's representative told Us Weekly that she and Ross are "just friends - that's it."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns