Rep: Kim Cattrall Not Dating Artist Clifford Ross
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall was reported dating visual artist Clifford Ross after they were spotted together earlier this month. The 55-year-old actress was first seen with Ross at the Frieze Art Fair in NYC on May 3.
According to NY Post's Page Six, Cattrall came to the Party in the Garden benefit at the Museum of Modern Art three weeks later with her arm linked to Ross'. A source said, "He has no agenda with Kim. He's not the type to date a celebrity. He likes her."
Ross is described by friends as "extraordinarily wealthy" and also "very low-key" as well as "private". He's in the middle of divorcing his wife Betsy Finkle. Meanwhile, Cattrall was married three times to Larry Davis (1977-1979), Andrew J. Lyson (1982-1989) and Mark Levinson (1998-2004).
Despite the sightings of them together, Cattrall's representative told Us Weekly that she and Ross are "just friends - that's it."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'