Rep: Kim Cattrall Not Dating Artist Clifford Ross
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall was reported dating visual artist Clifford Ross after they were spotted together earlier this month. The 55-year-old actress was first seen with Ross at the Frieze Art Fair in NYC on May 3.
According to NY Post's Page Six, Cattrall came to the Party in the Garden benefit at the Museum of Modern Art three weeks later with her arm linked to Ross'. A source said, "He has no agenda with Kim. He's not the type to date a celebrity. He likes her."
Ross is described by friends as "extraordinarily wealthy" and also "very low-key" as well as "private". He's in the middle of divorcing his wife Betsy Finkle. Meanwhile, Cattrall was married three times to Larry Davis (1977-1979), Andrew J. Lyson (1982-1989) and Mark Levinson (1998-2004).
Despite the sightings of them together, Cattrall's representative told Us Weekly that she and Ross are "just friends - that's it."
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'