Rep: Kim Cattrall Not Dating Artist Clifford Ross
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall was reported dating visual artist Clifford Ross after they were spotted together earlier this month. The 55-year-old actress was first seen with Ross at the Frieze Art Fair in NYC on May 3.
According to NY Post's Page Six, Cattrall came to the Party in the Garden benefit at the Museum of Modern Art three weeks later with her arm linked to Ross'. A source said, "He has no agenda with Kim. He's not the type to date a celebrity. He likes her."
Ross is described by friends as "extraordinarily wealthy" and also "very low-key" as well as "private". He's in the middle of divorcing his wife Betsy Finkle. Meanwhile, Cattrall was married three times to Larry Davis (1977-1979), Andrew J. Lyson (1982-1989) and Mark Levinson (1998-2004).
Despite the sightings of them together, Cattrall's representative told Us Weekly that she and Ross are "just friends - that's it."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'