First Look at Rachel Weisz in 'The Bourne Legacy'
A brand new image from "The Bourne Legacy" has been unleashed, presenting a first look at Rachel Weisz as one of the film's main protagonists. Debuted in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine, the still presents Weisz holding a black backpack to her chest while standing next to Jeremy Renner.
In "Bourne Legacy", the Oscar-winning actress portrays a character named Marta. Details of her role in the movie are still kept under tight wraps, and the actress herself refused to give any hint about the character. "What am I allowed to say? I think almost nothing at all," she said when asked by EW.
Major plot details of the anticipated action movie are still scarce. Though it would not bring back Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, lead actor Renner once promised that the film would be bigger than the last three "Bourne" flicks. "It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a 'Bourne' movie," he gushed.
"Bourne Legacy", which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. theaters on August 3, is also supported by Edward Norton, Albert Finney, Oscar Isaac and Joan Allen. Serving behind the lens for the action movie is Tony Gilroy, who also co-wrote the script.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service