First Look at Rachel Weisz in 'The Bourne Legacy'
A brand new image from "The Bourne Legacy" has been unleashed, presenting a first look at Rachel Weisz as one of the film's main protagonists. Debuted in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine, the still presents Weisz holding a black backpack to her chest while standing next to Jeremy Renner.
In "Bourne Legacy", the Oscar-winning actress portrays a character named Marta. Details of her role in the movie are still kept under tight wraps, and the actress herself refused to give any hint about the character. "What am I allowed to say? I think almost nothing at all," she said when asked by EW.
Major plot details of the anticipated action movie are still scarce. Though it would not bring back Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, lead actor Renner once promised that the film would be bigger than the last three "Bourne" flicks. "It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a 'Bourne' movie," he gushed.
"Bourne Legacy", which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. theaters on August 3, is also supported by Edward Norton, Albert Finney, Oscar Isaac and Joan Allen. Serving behind the lens for the action movie is Tony Gilroy, who also co-wrote the script.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard