First Look at Rachel Weisz in 'The Bourne Legacy'
A brand new image from "The Bourne Legacy" has been unleashed, presenting a first look at Rachel Weisz as one of the film's main protagonists. Debuted in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine, the still presents Weisz holding a black backpack to her chest while standing next to Jeremy Renner.
In "Bourne Legacy", the Oscar-winning actress portrays a character named Marta. Details of her role in the movie are still kept under tight wraps, and the actress herself refused to give any hint about the character. "What am I allowed to say? I think almost nothing at all," she said when asked by EW.
Major plot details of the anticipated action movie are still scarce. Though it would not bring back Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, lead actor Renner once promised that the film would be bigger than the last three "Bourne" flicks. "It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a 'Bourne' movie," he gushed.
"Bourne Legacy", which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. theaters on August 3, is also supported by Edward Norton, Albert Finney, Oscar Isaac and Joan Allen. Serving behind the lens for the action movie is Tony Gilroy, who also co-wrote the script.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance