First Look at Rachel Weisz in 'The Bourne Legacy'
A brand new image from "The Bourne Legacy" has been unleashed, presenting a first look at Rachel Weisz as one of the film's main protagonists. Debuted in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine, the still presents Weisz holding a black backpack to her chest while standing next to Jeremy Renner.
In "Bourne Legacy", the Oscar-winning actress portrays a character named Marta. Details of her role in the movie are still kept under tight wraps, and the actress herself refused to give any hint about the character. "What am I allowed to say? I think almost nothing at all," she said when asked by EW.
Major plot details of the anticipated action movie are still scarce. Though it would not bring back Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, lead actor Renner once promised that the film would be bigger than the last three "Bourne" flicks. "It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a 'Bourne' movie," he gushed.
"Bourne Legacy", which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. theaters on August 3, is also supported by Edward Norton, Albert Finney, Oscar Isaac and Joan Allen. Serving behind the lens for the action movie is Tony Gilroy, who also co-wrote the script.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary