'Veep' and 'Girls' Previews for June 3 Episode
Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Selina and her team take flack over a pregnancy rumor and the firing of a Secret Service agent in the next episode of "Veep". She orders a "partial" full disclosure of all office correspondence while trying to find out the enemy who wants to see her fall.
Later, the Vice President dispatches Dan (Reid Scott) to make sure the Macauley Amendment (i.e., the toxic Clean Jobs Bill) cannot be traced back to her. And with the perception growing that her office is nonfunctioning, Selina threatens to fire a key staffer.
Titled "Full Disclosure", the penultimate episode of "Veep" inaugural season will air Sunday, June 3 at 10 P.M. on HBO. Following it up at 10:30 P.M. is the new episode of "Girls".
In the said outing called "Weirdos Need Girlfriends Too", newly unemployed Jessa (Jemima Kirke) tries to comfort Marnie (Allison Williams) who is at an all-time low. As they bond unexpectedly, the two girls meet a very eligible bachelor (Chris O'Dowd) who seduces Marnie after a dinner.
Meanwhile, Hannah (Lena Dunham) ventures further into Adam's (Adam Driver) world as an actor, for better and for worse. She is later shocked when her aloof lover sneaks into the shower when she's taking a bath.
"Veep" 1.07 preview:
"Girls" 1.08 preview:
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones