'Veep' and 'Girls' Previews for June 3 Episode
Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Selina and her team take flack over a pregnancy rumor and the firing of a Secret Service agent in the next episode of "Veep". She orders a "partial" full disclosure of all office correspondence while trying to find out the enemy who wants to see her fall.
Later, the Vice President dispatches Dan (Reid Scott) to make sure the Macauley Amendment (i.e., the toxic Clean Jobs Bill) cannot be traced back to her. And with the perception growing that her office is nonfunctioning, Selina threatens to fire a key staffer.
Titled "Full Disclosure", the penultimate episode of "Veep" inaugural season will air Sunday, June 3 at 10 P.M. on HBO. Following it up at 10:30 P.M. is the new episode of "Girls".
In the said outing called "Weirdos Need Girlfriends Too", newly unemployed Jessa (Jemima Kirke) tries to comfort Marnie (Allison Williams) who is at an all-time low. As they bond unexpectedly, the two girls meet a very eligible bachelor (Chris O'Dowd) who seduces Marnie after a dinner.
Meanwhile, Hannah (Lena Dunham) ventures further into Adam's (Adam Driver) world as an actor, for better and for worse. She is later shocked when her aloof lover sneaks into the shower when she's taking a bath.
"Veep" 1.07 preview:
"Girls" 1.08 preview:
More Veep News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival