'Veep' and 'Girls' Previews for June 3 Episode
Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Selina and her team take flack over a pregnancy rumor and the firing of a Secret Service agent in the next episode of "Veep". She orders a "partial" full disclosure of all office correspondence while trying to find out the enemy who wants to see her fall.
Later, the Vice President dispatches Dan (Reid Scott) to make sure the Macauley Amendment (i.e., the toxic Clean Jobs Bill) cannot be traced back to her. And with the perception growing that her office is nonfunctioning, Selina threatens to fire a key staffer.
Titled "Full Disclosure", the penultimate episode of "Veep" inaugural season will air Sunday, June 3 at 10 P.M. on HBO. Following it up at 10:30 P.M. is the new episode of "Girls".
In the said outing called "Weirdos Need Girlfriends Too", newly unemployed Jessa (Jemima Kirke) tries to comfort Marnie (Allison Williams) who is at an all-time low. As they bond unexpectedly, the two girls meet a very eligible bachelor (Chris O'Dowd) who seduces Marnie after a dinner.
Meanwhile, Hannah (Lena Dunham) ventures further into Adam's (Adam Driver) world as an actor, for better and for worse. She is later shocked when her aloof lover sneaks into the shower when she's taking a bath.
"Veep" 1.07 preview:
"Girls" 1.08 preview:
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama