'Veep' and 'Girls' Previews for June 3 Episode
Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Selina and her team take flack over a pregnancy rumor and the firing of a Secret Service agent in the next episode of "Veep". She orders a "partial" full disclosure of all office correspondence while trying to find out the enemy who wants to see her fall.
Later, the Vice President dispatches Dan (Reid Scott) to make sure the Macauley Amendment (i.e., the toxic Clean Jobs Bill) cannot be traced back to her. And with the perception growing that her office is nonfunctioning, Selina threatens to fire a key staffer.
Titled "Full Disclosure", the penultimate episode of "Veep" inaugural season will air Sunday, June 3 at 10 P.M. on HBO. Following it up at 10:30 P.M. is the new episode of "Girls".
In the said outing called "Weirdos Need Girlfriends Too", newly unemployed Jessa (Jemima Kirke) tries to comfort Marnie (Allison Williams) who is at an all-time low. As they bond unexpectedly, the two girls meet a very eligible bachelor (Chris O'Dowd) who seduces Marnie after a dinner.
Meanwhile, Hannah (Lena Dunham) ventures further into Adam's (Adam Driver) world as an actor, for better and for worse. She is later shocked when her aloof lover sneaks into the shower when she's taking a bath.
"Veep" 1.07 preview:
"Girls" 1.08 preview:
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says