Kourtney Kardashian Confronts Kris Jenner for Flirting with Her Chef
Kourtney Kardashian was upset at her mother Kris Jenner when the family matriarch flirted with the chef she hired during a family dinner. Disgusted by her mom's act, Kourtney chastised her, "You're so inappropriate and embarrassing. You have no shame in your game."
Kris replied, "You're so f***ing uptight," before asking Kourtney to continue the argument outside the room. "I don't understand how you can do that to your family," Kourtney said, to which Kris asked her back, "Are you going to punish me for the rest of my life because of something I did 25 years ago?"
Kris referred to Kourtney's anger over her cheating on her then-husband Robert Kardashian, but the oldest daughter of the family refused to discuss the matter further. "I don't want to keep talking about this. I just don't relate to this and I don't understand it," the pregnant star claimed.
Kourtney also had a heated argument with Kris during lunch when they talked about Kris' meeting with a contestant from "The Voice". Kourtney provoked her mom by asking, "Did you bone him in the bathroom?" before adding, "It's not like that's stopped you before," in reference to her cheating ways.
Kourtney later confided in her sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian about her resentment at their mother. Kim advised her oldest sister to express her feeling to their mother more properly, while Khloe thought she should learn to forgive.
Kris, meanwhile, hid in the backyard and broke down in tears when she talked her husband Bruce Jenner about how it "honestly broke her heart" to find out that her daughter still couldn't forgive her for the bad decision she made years ago.
As for Kourtney, she dealt with her issues by talking to her therapist Erica, who opined that since the reality TV star's pregnant with a girl, she got more emotional than before. The therapist also said mother and daughter usually have strong bond, so she's subconsciously afraid of disappointing her little girl.
The drama unfolded during a recent episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians".
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles