Big Boi Reveals Title of His Second Solo Album
Big Boi has dropped one detail after another on his new solo project. Just days after he revealed that he was 80% done with his sophomore album, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo OutKast took to Twitter once again to reveal what title he has chosen for his follow-up to "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
Over the Memorial Day weekend, the 37-year-old rapper tweeted, "Breaking News !!!!! Title of My Album is Called ' Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors ' Stay Tuned." Just moment earlier, he revealed that the album will feature a collaboration with Big K.R.I.T. and UGK. "I gotta a Record I just finished with Me @BIGKRIT and UGK All on one song. On my new Album," so he wrote.
The MC, whose real name is Antwan Andre Patton, came out with his solo debut in 2010. His first effort, "Sir Lucious Left Foot", debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200, selling 62,000 copies in its first week. It spent 13 weeks on the chart and spawned such singles as, "Royal Flush", "Shutterbugg" and "Fo Yo Sorrows".
Earlier this month, Big Boi spoke to BET about focusing on solo project rather than on the reunion of OutKast. "We're just really focused on solo projects," he said. "I'm working on mine, [Andre Benjamin]'s working on his, and we'll just go from there." He added, "I can go either way, solo or Outkast. My whole thing is just to keep the recording process going. When it's time to do the Outkast record we'll do it, but right now it's solo time."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed