'Mad Men' 5.12 Preview: 'You Can't Tell Anyone'
Two more episodes are left before "Mad Men" officially wraps its fifth season. In a newly-released sneak peek for one of the two remaining outings shows Don having a conversation with Megan and telling her, "You can't tell anyone," a request she quickly nods to.
It also gives a glimpse at Sterling Cooper after Peggy's resignation. Joan asks someone about a possible celebration with Don, while Bert chastises another person. Don will follow an intriguing lead, and the full story will unfold when "Commissions and Fees" airs June 3.
The episode picks up where "The Other Woman" left off. At the end of the previous episode, Peggy left Sterling Cooper to work at Cutler Gleason and Chaough. She accepted the job offer from the rival company because she was bitter about her exclusion from Jaguar.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body