'Mad Men' 5.12 Preview: 'You Can't Tell Anyone'
Two more episodes are left before "Mad Men" officially wraps its fifth season. In a newly-released sneak peek for one of the two remaining outings shows Don having a conversation with Megan and telling her, "You can't tell anyone," a request she quickly nods to.
It also gives a glimpse at Sterling Cooper after Peggy's resignation. Joan asks someone about a possible celebration with Don, while Bert chastises another person. Don will follow an intriguing lead, and the full story will unfold when "Commissions and Fees" airs June 3.
The episode picks up where "The Other Woman" left off. At the end of the previous episode, Peggy left Sterling Cooper to work at Cutler Gleason and Chaough. She accepted the job offer from the rival company because she was bitter about her exclusion from Jaguar.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group