'Mad Men' 5.12 Preview: 'You Can't Tell Anyone'
Two more episodes are left before "Mad Men" officially wraps its fifth season. In a newly-released sneak peek for one of the two remaining outings shows Don having a conversation with Megan and telling her, "You can't tell anyone," a request she quickly nods to.
It also gives a glimpse at Sterling Cooper after Peggy's resignation. Joan asks someone about a possible celebration with Don, while Bert chastises another person. Don will follow an intriguing lead, and the full story will unfold when "Commissions and Fees" airs June 3.
The episode picks up where "The Other Woman" left off. At the end of the previous episode, Peggy left Sterling Cooper to work at Cutler Gleason and Chaough. She accepted the job offer from the rival company because she was bitter about her exclusion from Jaguar.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3