'Mad Men' 5.12 Preview: 'You Can't Tell Anyone'
Two more episodes are left before "Mad Men" officially wraps its fifth season. In a newly-released sneak peek for one of the two remaining outings shows Don having a conversation with Megan and telling her, "You can't tell anyone," a request she quickly nods to.
It also gives a glimpse at Sterling Cooper after Peggy's resignation. Joan asks someone about a possible celebration with Don, while Bert chastises another person. Don will follow an intriguing lead, and the full story will unfold when "Commissions and Fees" airs June 3.
The episode picks up where "The Other Woman" left off. At the end of the previous episode, Peggy left Sterling Cooper to work at Cutler Gleason and Chaough. She accepted the job offer from the rival company because she was bitter about her exclusion from Jaguar.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!