'Mad Men' 5.12 Preview: 'You Can't Tell Anyone'
Two more episodes are left before "Mad Men" officially wraps its fifth season. In a newly-released sneak peek for one of the two remaining outings shows Don having a conversation with Megan and telling her, "You can't tell anyone," a request she quickly nods to.
It also gives a glimpse at Sterling Cooper after Peggy's resignation. Joan asks someone about a possible celebration with Don, while Bert chastises another person. Don will follow an intriguing lead, and the full story will unfold when "Commissions and Fees" airs June 3.
The episode picks up where "The Other Woman" left off. At the end of the previous episode, Peggy left Sterling Cooper to work at Cutler Gleason and Chaough. She accepted the job offer from the rival company because she was bitter about her exclusion from Jaguar.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered