First Look at Kristen Wiig as Female Cop on 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' Set
Kristen Wiig becomes a member of New York Police Department for her latest film "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty". The "Bridesmaids" actress has been snapped filming a scene for the comedy movie in the Big Apple on Saturday, May 26.
Sporting a new darker locks and daring red lipstick, the 38-year-old actress was photographed rocking a full cop costume complete with its hat. She is seen driving a police car and at one point speaking to a communicator inside the car.
A remake of Dany Kaye-starring 1947 film "Finds Walter Mitty", "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" follows the titular character, a timid magazine photo manager with an overprotective mother. He likes to imagine himself as a hero who experiences great adventure.
Mitty's dream comes true when he accidently meets a mysterious woman who hands him a little black book. According to her, it contains the locations of the Dutch crown jewels hidden since World War II. Soon, Mitty finds himself in the middle of a confusing conspiracy and has to admit that being a hero in real life isn't that easy.
Aside from Wiig, the upcoming comedy movie stars Ben Stiller, Shirley MacLaine, Adam Scott, Kathryn Hahn, Josh Charles and Terence Bernie Hines. In addition to starring in it, Stiller serves as the director. The script, meanwhile, is written by Steven Conrad.
20th Century Fox still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the film.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'