Kim Kardashian Upset at British Airways for 'Taking' Valuable Items From Her Luggage
Kim Kardashian was not impressed by British Airways at how they handled her luggage. The reality TV star claimed she lost some of her valuable items and accused the employees at the company of taking them from her bag.
"Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine!Some things are sentimental & not replaceable," Kim tweeted. She later sent a short message of "Shame on you" to the company.
"What happened to the days when you could lock your bags!" the estranged wife of Kris Humphries added. "We need to get back to that. There's no sense of security & no trust!" No comment has been released by the British Airways regarding the matter.
In addition to ranting about her missing stuff, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star tweeted, "I miss him," along with a picture of Kanye West whom she currently dates. It's actually only been a few days since they enjoyed time together in Cannes, France.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018