Kim Kardashian Upset at British Airways for 'Taking' Valuable Items From Her Luggage
Kim Kardashian was not impressed by British Airways at how they handled her luggage. The reality TV star claimed she lost some of her valuable items and accused the employees at the company of taking them from her bag.
"Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine!Some things are sentimental & not replaceable," Kim tweeted. She later sent a short message of "Shame on you" to the company.
"What happened to the days when you could lock your bags!" the estranged wife of Kris Humphries added. "We need to get back to that. There's no sense of security & no trust!" No comment has been released by the British Airways regarding the matter.
In addition to ranting about her missing stuff, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star tweeted, "I miss him," along with a picture of Kanye West whom she currently dates. It's actually only been a few days since they enjoyed time together in Cannes, France.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX