Kim Kardashian Upset at British Airways for 'Taking' Valuable Items From Her Luggage
Kim Kardashian was not impressed by British Airways at how they handled her luggage. The reality TV star claimed she lost some of her valuable items and accused the employees at the company of taking them from her bag.
"Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine!Some things are sentimental & not replaceable," Kim tweeted. She later sent a short message of "Shame on you" to the company.
"What happened to the days when you could lock your bags!" the estranged wife of Kris Humphries added. "We need to get back to that. There's no sense of security & no trust!" No comment has been released by the British Airways regarding the matter.
In addition to ranting about her missing stuff, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star tweeted, "I miss him," along with a picture of Kanye West whom she currently dates. It's actually only been a few days since they enjoyed time together in Cannes, France.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo