Kim Kardashian Upset at British Airways for 'Taking' Valuable Items From Her Luggage
Kim Kardashian was not impressed by British Airways at how they handled her luggage. The reality TV star claimed she lost some of her valuable items and accused the employees at the company of taking them from her bag.
"Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine!Some things are sentimental & not replaceable," Kim tweeted. She later sent a short message of "Shame on you" to the company.
"What happened to the days when you could lock your bags!" the estranged wife of Kris Humphries added. "We need to get back to that. There's no sense of security & no trust!" No comment has been released by the British Airways regarding the matter.
In addition to ranting about her missing stuff, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star tweeted, "I miss him," along with a picture of Kanye West whom she currently dates. It's actually only been a few days since they enjoyed time together in Cannes, France.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory