Kim Kardashian Upset at British Airways for 'Taking' Valuable Items From Her Luggage
Kim Kardashian was not impressed by British Airways at how they handled her luggage. The reality TV star claimed she lost some of her valuable items and accused the employees at the company of taking them from her bag.
"Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine!Some things are sentimental & not replaceable," Kim tweeted. She later sent a short message of "Shame on you" to the company.
"What happened to the days when you could lock your bags!" the estranged wife of Kris Humphries added. "We need to get back to that. There's no sense of security & no trust!" No comment has been released by the British Airways regarding the matter.
In addition to ranting about her missing stuff, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star tweeted, "I miss him," along with a picture of Kanye West whom she currently dates. It's actually only been a few days since they enjoyed time together in Cannes, France.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child