First Footage of Chris Hemsworth's F1 Movie 'Rush'
A first footage from Chris Hemsworth-starring F1 film "Rush" has been unveiled in a form of behind-the-scene video. Being released via BBC, the promo gives a look at how director Ron Howard works behind the lens to shoot various race scenes in Monaco Grand Prix. At one point, Hemsworth, is also seen discussing his character James Hunt.
Set in the 70's, "Rush" focuses on the rivalry between Hunt and Niki Lauda as well as their Formula 1 racing teams, McLaren and Ferrari. While Hemsworth plays Hunt, Daniel Bruhl tackles the part of his eternal rival Lauda.
Director Howard once explained Hunt and Lauda's relationship in the movie. "Lauda and Hunt were rock stars of the race track: two absolute pros at the top of their game, in a time when sex was safe, driving was dangerous and all bets were off," the Oscar winner said. "They were also complicated, fascinating and born rivals. 'Rush' will be as much about that personal rivalry as it will be about the thrill of the race."
"Rush" is also supported by Olivia Wilde, Natalie Dormer and Alexandra Maria Lara. The true story movie still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
More Rush News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off