First Footage of Chris Hemsworth's F1 Movie 'Rush'
A first footage from Chris Hemsworth-starring F1 film "Rush" has been unveiled in a form of behind-the-scene video. Being released via BBC, the promo gives a look at how director Ron Howard works behind the lens to shoot various race scenes in Monaco Grand Prix. At one point, Hemsworth, is also seen discussing his character James Hunt.
Set in the 70's, "Rush" focuses on the rivalry between Hunt and Niki Lauda as well as their Formula 1 racing teams, McLaren and Ferrari. While Hemsworth plays Hunt, Daniel Bruhl tackles the part of his eternal rival Lauda.
Director Howard once explained Hunt and Lauda's relationship in the movie. "Lauda and Hunt were rock stars of the race track: two absolute pros at the top of their game, in a time when sex was safe, driving was dangerous and all bets were off," the Oscar winner said. "They were also complicated, fascinating and born rivals. 'Rush' will be as much about that personal rivalry as it will be about the thrill of the race."
"Rush" is also supported by Olivia Wilde, Natalie Dormer and Alexandra Maria Lara. The true story movie still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs