Amanda Bynes Reportedly Involved in Another Hit and Run
It's one car mishap after another for Amanda Bynes. Someone reported the actress as the culprit in the accident occurring on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley on April 10. The victim said Bynes slammed into a car and fled the scene.
If this were true, then it happened four days after Bynes hit a police car in West Hollywood and got arrested for DUI afterwards. The victim of her May 10 incident identified the woman driving the 5 series BMW through her mugshot.
The victim claimed the culprit drove through a red light when the victim tried to chase her. The victim was able to write down the license plate and got a profile view of the BMW driver. When CHP showed up, they ran the plate and found out it was a rented car. They contacted Enterprise rental car which then said that the person who rented the car was Bynes.
According to TMZ's source, the case was rejected by the L.A. City Attorney's Office because there was no independent witness stating that Bynes was the other driver.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo