Amanda Bynes Reportedly Involved in Another Hit and Run
It's one car mishap after another for Amanda Bynes. Someone reported the actress as the culprit in the accident occurring on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley on April 10. The victim said Bynes slammed into a car and fled the scene.
If this were true, then it happened four days after Bynes hit a police car in West Hollywood and got arrested for DUI afterwards. The victim of her May 10 incident identified the woman driving the 5 series BMW through her mugshot.
The victim claimed the culprit drove through a red light when the victim tried to chase her. The victim was able to write down the license plate and got a profile view of the BMW driver. When CHP showed up, they ran the plate and found out it was a rented car. They contacted Enterprise rental car which then said that the person who rented the car was Bynes.
According to TMZ's source, the case was rejected by the L.A. City Attorney's Office because there was no independent witness stating that Bynes was the other driver.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign