Amanda Bynes Reportedly Involved in Another Hit and Run
It's one car mishap after another for Amanda Bynes. Someone reported the actress as the culprit in the accident occurring on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley on April 10. The victim said Bynes slammed into a car and fled the scene.
If this were true, then it happened four days after Bynes hit a police car in West Hollywood and got arrested for DUI afterwards. The victim of her May 10 incident identified the woman driving the 5 series BMW through her mugshot.
The victim claimed the culprit drove through a red light when the victim tried to chase her. The victim was able to write down the license plate and got a profile view of the BMW driver. When CHP showed up, they ran the plate and found out it was a rented car. They contacted Enterprise rental car which then said that the person who rented the car was Bynes.
According to TMZ's source, the case was rejected by the L.A. City Attorney's Office because there was no independent witness stating that Bynes was the other driver.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences