Amanda Bynes Reportedly Involved in Another Hit and Run
It's one car mishap after another for Amanda Bynes. Someone reported the actress as the culprit in the accident occurring on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley on April 10. The victim said Bynes slammed into a car and fled the scene.
If this were true, then it happened four days after Bynes hit a police car in West Hollywood and got arrested for DUI afterwards. The victim of her May 10 incident identified the woman driving the 5 series BMW through her mugshot.
The victim claimed the culprit drove through a red light when the victim tried to chase her. The victim was able to write down the license plate and got a profile view of the BMW driver. When CHP showed up, they ran the plate and found out it was a rented car. They contacted Enterprise rental car which then said that the person who rented the car was Bynes.
According to TMZ's source, the case was rejected by the L.A. City Attorney's Office because there was no independent witness stating that Bynes was the other driver.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says