Report: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Get Back Together
Rumor has it, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are still in love with each other that they are considering a reconciliation. The married couple split last year following his cheating scandal. Moore then released a statement announcing her intention to divorce Kutcher but the process is reportedly put on hold.
According to Sunday Mirror, Kutcher and Moore got together at the birthday party of a man who officiated their wedding in 2005. The former couple reportedly was locked in a "60-second embrace" and it was an emotional reunion. "They are still desperately in love and could be on for a reconciliation," a source said. "The divorce isn't being processed right now."
Kutcher allegedly gave a speech at Kabbalah Rabbi Yehuda Berg's 40th birthday party and said in between tears, "I've made all these horrendous mistakes in the last year." A witness said the actor's voice started to break when talking about his mistakes while Moore just "looked frozen".
A party-goer said Kutcher and Moore's behavior insinuated that they were in reconciliation. "They both sat at the front with a mutual friend between them. Demi got up to speak and spoke about family not necessarily being your blood but being people who love you," a source said.
More Demi Moore News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer