Report: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Get Back Together
Rumor has it, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are still in love with each other that they are considering a reconciliation. The married couple split last year following his cheating scandal. Moore then released a statement announcing her intention to divorce Kutcher but the process is reportedly put on hold.
According to Sunday Mirror, Kutcher and Moore got together at the birthday party of a man who officiated their wedding in 2005. The former couple reportedly was locked in a "60-second embrace" and it was an emotional reunion. "They are still desperately in love and could be on for a reconciliation," a source said. "The divorce isn't being processed right now."
Kutcher allegedly gave a speech at Kabbalah Rabbi Yehuda Berg's 40th birthday party and said in between tears, "I've made all these horrendous mistakes in the last year." A witness said the actor's voice started to break when talking about his mistakes while Moore just "looked frozen".
A party-goer said Kutcher and Moore's behavior insinuated that they were in reconciliation. "They both sat at the front with a mutual friend between them. Demi got up to speak and spoke about family not necessarily being your blood but being people who love you," a source said.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert