Report: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Get Back Together
Rumor has it, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are still in love with each other that they are considering a reconciliation. The married couple split last year following his cheating scandal. Moore then released a statement announcing her intention to divorce Kutcher but the process is reportedly put on hold.
According to Sunday Mirror, Kutcher and Moore got together at the birthday party of a man who officiated their wedding in 2005. The former couple reportedly was locked in a "60-second embrace" and it was an emotional reunion. "They are still desperately in love and could be on for a reconciliation," a source said. "The divorce isn't being processed right now."
Kutcher allegedly gave a speech at Kabbalah Rabbi Yehuda Berg's 40th birthday party and said in between tears, "I've made all these horrendous mistakes in the last year." A witness said the actor's voice started to break when talking about his mistakes while Moore just "looked frozen".
A party-goer said Kutcher and Moore's behavior insinuated that they were in reconciliation. "They both sat at the front with a mutual friend between them. Demi got up to speak and spoke about family not necessarily being your blood but being people who love you," a source said.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion