Report: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Get Back Together
Rumor has it, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are still in love with each other that they are considering a reconciliation. The married couple split last year following his cheating scandal. Moore then released a statement announcing her intention to divorce Kutcher but the process is reportedly put on hold.
According to Sunday Mirror, Kutcher and Moore got together at the birthday party of a man who officiated their wedding in 2005. The former couple reportedly was locked in a "60-second embrace" and it was an emotional reunion. "They are still desperately in love and could be on for a reconciliation," a source said. "The divorce isn't being processed right now."
Kutcher allegedly gave a speech at Kabbalah Rabbi Yehuda Berg's 40th birthday party and said in between tears, "I've made all these horrendous mistakes in the last year." A witness said the actor's voice started to break when talking about his mistakes while Moore just "looked frozen".
A party-goer said Kutcher and Moore's behavior insinuated that they were in reconciliation. "They both sat at the front with a mutual friend between them. Demi got up to speak and spoke about family not necessarily being your blood but being people who love you," a source said.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'