Sean Kingston Sued for Damaging Miami Mansion
Sean Kingston and his mom have been accused as bad tenants. The landlord of his Miami mansion sued the reggaeton of causing major damages to the property and owing more than $50,000 in rent.
As previously known, Kingston and his mother moved out of the house following the jetski incident that almost took his life. Sean moved to Hollywood last fall to escape the constant sound of the ocean, but he left the place not the way it was.
According to TMZ, the tenant mentioned in the lawsuit that the house had broken landscaping lights, sprinkler heads, holes in the wall, and broken railing around the waterfront dock. The damages were estimated to reach $21,397.
Kingston also broke the rental agreement when taking off before the lease was up. He rented the house for $25,000 per month and he owes two months rent. The tenant also said there was a past due rent of $2,400, meaning Kingston has to pay the tenant a total of $73,816.85.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce