Sean Kingston Sued for Damaging Miami Mansion
Sean Kingston and his mom have been accused as bad tenants. The landlord of his Miami mansion sued the reggaeton of causing major damages to the property and owing more than $50,000 in rent.
As previously known, Kingston and his mother moved out of the house following the jetski incident that almost took his life. Sean moved to Hollywood last fall to escape the constant sound of the ocean, but he left the place not the way it was.
According to TMZ, the tenant mentioned in the lawsuit that the house had broken landscaping lights, sprinkler heads, holes in the wall, and broken railing around the waterfront dock. The damages were estimated to reach $21,397.
Kingston also broke the rental agreement when taking off before the lease was up. He rented the house for $25,000 per month and he owes two months rent. The tenant also said there was a past due rent of $2,400, meaning Kingston has to pay the tenant a total of $73,816.85.
More Sean Kingston News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences