Sean Kingston Sued for Damaging Miami Mansion
Sean Kingston and his mom have been accused as bad tenants. The landlord of his Miami mansion sued the reggaeton of causing major damages to the property and owing more than $50,000 in rent.
As previously known, Kingston and his mother moved out of the house following the jetski incident that almost took his life. Sean moved to Hollywood last fall to escape the constant sound of the ocean, but he left the place not the way it was.
According to TMZ, the tenant mentioned in the lawsuit that the house had broken landscaping lights, sprinkler heads, holes in the wall, and broken railing around the waterfront dock. The damages were estimated to reach $21,397.
Kingston also broke the rental agreement when taking off before the lease was up. He rented the house for $25,000 per month and he owes two months rent. The tenant also said there was a past due rent of $2,400, meaning Kingston has to pay the tenant a total of $73,816.85.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up