Sean Kingston Sued for Damaging Miami Mansion
Sean Kingston and his mom have been accused as bad tenants. The landlord of his Miami mansion sued the reggaeton of causing major damages to the property and owing more than $50,000 in rent.
As previously known, Kingston and his mother moved out of the house following the jetski incident that almost took his life. Sean moved to Hollywood last fall to escape the constant sound of the ocean, but he left the place not the way it was.
According to TMZ, the tenant mentioned in the lawsuit that the house had broken landscaping lights, sprinkler heads, holes in the wall, and broken railing around the waterfront dock. The damages were estimated to reach $21,397.
Kingston also broke the rental agreement when taking off before the lease was up. He rented the house for $25,000 per month and he owes two months rent. The tenant also said there was a past due rent of $2,400, meaning Kingston has to pay the tenant a total of $73,816.85.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake