Jenny McCarthy Confirms Dating Chicago Bears' Brian Urlacher
It's official, Jenny McCarthy has found herself a new man. The former girlfriend of Jim Carrey confirmed to reporters at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago recently that she currently dates Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher.
"I can confirm that yes it's true, we are dating," she said during the fifth annual Rescue Our Angels cocktail party. "Go Bears, that's all I can say." She came to the event benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill with the 34-year-old footballer.
Although she was very short on details when it came to her new beau, Jenny was more generous when talking about her upcoming Playboy spread. Compared to her pictures on the adult magazine years ago, these new ones are "pretty conservative," so she claimed.
"I wanted to do it one more time before I hit 40. I kind of put it out there a long time ago," she said. "The goal is to stay in shape, the goal is to show people you can still be sexy at 40. You don't just have to give all the props to 20 year olds ... us milfs got it too. This is my salute to the milfs."
39-year-old Jenny is going to grace the cover of Playboy's July/August double issue and have a nude pictorial inside it. The photo spread came nearly 20 years after the "Love in the Wild" host first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993.
Jenny was previously married to actor/director John Mallory Asher and got divorced from him three years after she gave birth to a baby boy. Their son named Evan was diagnosed with autism. Brian, on the other hand, has two daughters and a son from previous relationships.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves