Jenny McCarthy Confirms Dating Chicago Bears' Brian Urlacher
It's official, Jenny McCarthy has found herself a new man. The former girlfriend of Jim Carrey confirmed to reporters at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago recently that she currently dates Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher.
"I can confirm that yes it's true, we are dating," she said during the fifth annual Rescue Our Angels cocktail party. "Go Bears, that's all I can say." She came to the event benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill with the 34-year-old footballer.
Although she was very short on details when it came to her new beau, Jenny was more generous when talking about her upcoming Playboy spread. Compared to her pictures on the adult magazine years ago, these new ones are "pretty conservative," so she claimed.
"I wanted to do it one more time before I hit 40. I kind of put it out there a long time ago," she said. "The goal is to stay in shape, the goal is to show people you can still be sexy at 40. You don't just have to give all the props to 20 year olds ... us milfs got it too. This is my salute to the milfs."
39-year-old Jenny is going to grace the cover of Playboy's July/August double issue and have a nude pictorial inside it. The photo spread came nearly 20 years after the "Love in the Wild" host first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993.
Jenny was previously married to actor/director John Mallory Asher and got divorced from him three years after she gave birth to a baby boy. Their son named Evan was diagnosed with autism. Brian, on the other hand, has two daughters and a son from previous relationships.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli