Jenny McCarthy Confirms Dating Chicago Bears' Brian Urlacher
It's official, Jenny McCarthy has found herself a new man. The former girlfriend of Jim Carrey confirmed to reporters at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago recently that she currently dates Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher.
"I can confirm that yes it's true, we are dating," she said during the fifth annual Rescue Our Angels cocktail party. "Go Bears, that's all I can say." She came to the event benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill with the 34-year-old footballer.
Although she was very short on details when it came to her new beau, Jenny was more generous when talking about her upcoming Playboy spread. Compared to her pictures on the adult magazine years ago, these new ones are "pretty conservative," so she claimed.
"I wanted to do it one more time before I hit 40. I kind of put it out there a long time ago," she said. "The goal is to stay in shape, the goal is to show people you can still be sexy at 40. You don't just have to give all the props to 20 year olds ... us milfs got it too. This is my salute to the milfs."
39-year-old Jenny is going to grace the cover of Playboy's July/August double issue and have a nude pictorial inside it. The photo spread came nearly 20 years after the "Love in the Wild" host first posed in the buff for the magazine in 1993.
Jenny was previously married to actor/director John Mallory Asher and got divorced from him three years after she gave birth to a baby boy. Their son named Evan was diagnosed with autism. Brian, on the other hand, has two daughters and a son from previous relationships.
More Jenny McCarthy News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed