Brad Pitt Talks His Favored Way to Slay Someone in 'Killing Them Softly' Clip
After being premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Brad Pitt's "Killing Them Softly" released a brand new clip. Making its way out via IGN, the snippet shows Pitt having a witty chit-chat in a car with Richard Jenkins. Pitt tells Jenkins his preferred method of killing someone which explains the movie's title.
In "Killing Them Softly", Pitt portrays lead character Jackie Cogan who is the man behind the hit man. Cogan is also a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob.
Directed and written by Andrew Dominik, the crime comedy movie also stars Bella Heathcote, Ray Liotta, Garret Dillahunt and James Gandolfini. The flick is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on September 21.
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards