Brad Pitt Talks His Favored Way to Slay Someone in 'Killing Them Softly' Clip
After being premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Brad Pitt's "Killing Them Softly" released a brand new clip. Making its way out via IGN, the snippet shows Pitt having a witty chit-chat in a car with Richard Jenkins. Pitt tells Jenkins his preferred method of killing someone which explains the movie's title.
In "Killing Them Softly", Pitt portrays lead character Jackie Cogan who is the man behind the hit man. Cogan is also a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob.
Directed and written by Andrew Dominik, the crime comedy movie also stars Bella Heathcote, Ray Liotta, Garret Dillahunt and James Gandolfini. The flick is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on September 21.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters