Brad Pitt Talks His Favored Way to Slay Someone in 'Killing Them Softly' Clip
After being premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Brad Pitt's "Killing Them Softly" released a brand new clip. Making its way out via IGN, the snippet shows Pitt having a witty chit-chat in a car with Richard Jenkins. Pitt tells Jenkins his preferred method of killing someone which explains the movie's title.
In "Killing Them Softly", Pitt portrays lead character Jackie Cogan who is the man behind the hit man. Cogan is also a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob.
Directed and written by Andrew Dominik, the crime comedy movie also stars Bella Heathcote, Ray Liotta, Garret Dillahunt and James Gandolfini. The flick is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on September 21.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album