Beyonce Knowles Tries to Bring Sasha Fierce Back to Life in Second 'Making of Revel' Video
Beyonce Knowles is taking fans deeper into her comeback preparation in anticipation of her four-night concert series in Atlantic City. After admitting that she feels a little nervous about it in the first "Making of Revel" video, the "Run the World (Girls)" singer wonders if she will be ready in time in the second one.
"I'm trying to become Sasha Fierce again," 30-year-old Beyonce tells the camera in the beginning of the new behind-the-scenes video. "She's dead but I need to bring her back to life." Footage of the songstress rehearsing several dance numbers with her backup dancers and discussing the choreography can also be seen throughout the video.
Beyonce will make her first performance at Revel Resort and Casino on Friday, May 25 as part of its grand opening. It will be her first time returning to the stage in four months after giving birth to her first daughter with Jay-Z. The "Love on Top" singer has R&B's rising star Luke James as her opening act in the concert series that runs until Monday, May 28.
Speaking of her comeback, the Grammy winner said in the first "Making of Revel" video, "I'm enjoying being a mother so it's like going back to my old job, and it's a little strange. But it's important that you don't lose yourself and still have your own passions." She added, "And so I'm back to work, I'm back to business."
Making of Revel Part 2:
Making of Revel Part 1:
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months