Kim Kardashian Caught Scott Disick and Rob Snuggling During Airport Nap
Kim Kardashian has given a sneak peek at the bromance between her sister's beau Scott Disick and her brother Rob Kardashian in a new Instagram picture. Wearing a comfy hoodie and a pair of sweat pants each, the two males were caught on her camera snuggling during a nap at an airport.
Rob and Scott slept on a sofa with the latter comfortably resting his head on a pillow against the former's thigh. The beau of Kourtney Kardashian additionally hugged Rob's legs. "This is how I caught @robkardashian & @scottdisick at the airport passed out sleeping! LOL," Kim wrote.
In related news, Kim was reportedly furious at Australian tabloid, NW Magazine, which ran a story about her alleged addiction to prescription medication. "[Kim's] freaking everyone out right now. She's taking Valium and sleeping pills. The last time she self-medicated was when she split from Reggie Bush [two years ago,] when everything felt impossible," claimed an anonymous source.
The source continued on spilling to the publication, "It started with just a little bit to take the edge off or help her sleep, but she could become dependent upon pills, which worries her. I think she's secretly pleased Khloe found out because she'd have struggled to stop on her own."
TMZ reported Kim has called her lawyer and planned to take legal action. She will additionally "fire off letters to the media outlets that report or pick up the Australian story."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'