Chris Brown Releases 'Sweet Love' Video, will.i.am Presents 'This Is Love'
Both Chris Brown and will.i.am have come out with a treat for their fans. The 23-year-old R&B singer unveiled a music video for his new single, "Sweet Love," on the same day the Black Eyed Peas founder premiered his official visual for "This Is Love" that features Dutch singer Eva Simons.
While both artists incorporate rain into their videos, they offer different nuance. Breezy's clip is dreamy and steamy, featuring women levitating out of their beds as the heartthrob passes them by. will's video, on the other hand, present two contrasting scenes. One sees the 37-year-old singing his verse in a park, and the other displays a wild party.
"Sweet Love" is Brown's latest single off his fifth album, "Fortune", that is scheduled to come out in the United States on July 3. The slow jam ballad is produced by Polow Da Don and Jason "JP" Perry. Meanwhile, "This Is Love" is expected to be included in will's solo album, "#willpower", which is yet to get a release date.
More Chris Brown News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role