Chris Brown Releases 'Sweet Love' Video, will.i.am Presents 'This Is Love'
Both Chris Brown and will.i.am have come out with a treat for their fans. The 23-year-old R&B singer unveiled a music video for his new single, "Sweet Love," on the same day the Black Eyed Peas founder premiered his official visual for "This Is Love" that features Dutch singer Eva Simons.
While both artists incorporate rain into their videos, they offer different nuance. Breezy's clip is dreamy and steamy, featuring women levitating out of their beds as the heartthrob passes them by. will's video, on the other hand, present two contrasting scenes. One sees the 37-year-old singing his verse in a park, and the other displays a wild party.
"Sweet Love" is Brown's latest single off his fifth album, "Fortune", that is scheduled to come out in the United States on July 3. The slow jam ballad is produced by Polow Da Don and Jason "JP" Perry. Meanwhile, "This Is Love" is expected to be included in will's solo album, "#willpower", which is yet to get a release date.
More Chris Brown News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years