Chris Brown Releases 'Sweet Love' Video, will.i.am Presents 'This Is Love'
Both Chris Brown and will.i.am have come out with a treat for their fans. The 23-year-old R&B singer unveiled a music video for his new single, "Sweet Love," on the same day the Black Eyed Peas founder premiered his official visual for "This Is Love" that features Dutch singer Eva Simons.
While both artists incorporate rain into their videos, they offer different nuance. Breezy's clip is dreamy and steamy, featuring women levitating out of their beds as the heartthrob passes them by. will's video, on the other hand, present two contrasting scenes. One sees the 37-year-old singing his verse in a park, and the other displays a wild party.
"Sweet Love" is Brown's latest single off his fifth album, "Fortune", that is scheduled to come out in the United States on July 3. The slow jam ballad is produced by Polow Da Don and Jason "JP" Perry. Meanwhile, "This Is Love" is expected to be included in will's solo album, "#willpower", which is yet to get a release date.
More Chris Brown News
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene