Chris Brown Releases 'Sweet Love' Video, will.i.am Presents 'This Is Love'
Both Chris Brown and will.i.am have come out with a treat for their fans. The 23-year-old R&B singer unveiled a music video for his new single, "Sweet Love," on the same day the Black Eyed Peas founder premiered his official visual for "This Is Love" that features Dutch singer Eva Simons.
While both artists incorporate rain into their videos, they offer different nuance. Breezy's clip is dreamy and steamy, featuring women levitating out of their beds as the heartthrob passes them by. will's video, on the other hand, present two contrasting scenes. One sees the 37-year-old singing his verse in a park, and the other displays a wild party.
"Sweet Love" is Brown's latest single off his fifth album, "Fortune", that is scheduled to come out in the United States on July 3. The slow jam ballad is produced by Polow Da Don and Jason "JP" Perry. Meanwhile, "This Is Love" is expected to be included in will's solo album, "#willpower", which is yet to get a release date.
More Chris Brown News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?