Bane Leads His Army to Battle Batman in 'Dark Knight Rises' New War-Themed Banners
After debuting a set of storm-themed character posters, "The Dark Knight Rises" releases four high-definition banners that highlight the big war between Batman and Bane. In one banner, the supervillain is pictured leading a massive amount of terrorists to fight the Caped Crusader who is backed by only a few armored cops.
In another one-sheet, Bane is featured standing tall atop a tank with his swarming army seemingly ready to launch attack. Batman, meanwhile, is seen standing alone on a police car. There's additionally a banner that sees Catwoman riding the trusty Batpod.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will take place eight years after the events in "The Dark Knight" when Batman is not in his best performance. Terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police to their limits and forcing the Caped Crusader to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.
Marking the third and final installment of the Batman film series by Christopher Nolan, the highly anticipated DC Comics film will be released in the U.S. on July 20. Christian Bale, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway star as the lead superhero, Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation