Bane Leads His Army to Battle Batman in 'Dark Knight Rises' New War-Themed Banners
After debuting a set of storm-themed character posters, "The Dark Knight Rises" releases four high-definition banners that highlight the big war between Batman and Bane. In one banner, the supervillain is pictured leading a massive amount of terrorists to fight the Caped Crusader who is backed by only a few armored cops.
In another one-sheet, Bane is featured standing tall atop a tank with his swarming army seemingly ready to launch attack. Batman, meanwhile, is seen standing alone on a police car. There's additionally a banner that sees Catwoman riding the trusty Batpod.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will take place eight years after the events in "The Dark Knight" when Batman is not in his best performance. Terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police to their limits and forcing the Caped Crusader to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.
Marking the third and final installment of the Batman film series by Christopher Nolan, the highly anticipated DC Comics film will be released in the U.S. on July 20. Christian Bale, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway star as the lead superhero, Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up