Bane Leads His Army to Battle Batman in 'Dark Knight Rises' New War-Themed Banners
After debuting a set of storm-themed character posters, "The Dark Knight Rises" releases four high-definition banners that highlight the big war between Batman and Bane. In one banner, the supervillain is pictured leading a massive amount of terrorists to fight the Caped Crusader who is backed by only a few armored cops.
In another one-sheet, Bane is featured standing tall atop a tank with his swarming army seemingly ready to launch attack. Batman, meanwhile, is seen standing alone on a police car. There's additionally a banner that sees Catwoman riding the trusty Batpod.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will take place eight years after the events in "The Dark Knight" when Batman is not in his best performance. Terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police to their limits and forcing the Caped Crusader to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.
Marking the third and final installment of the Batman film series by Christopher Nolan, the highly anticipated DC Comics film will be released in the U.S. on July 20. Christian Bale, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway star as the lead superhero, Bane and Catwoman respectively.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game